Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 40957

I'm also going to try making a very special election infobox: Morgan Freeman/Alec Baldwin versus Mike Rowe/???. Battle of the narrators.

Don LaFontaine? I don't know what his political views were, though.

Don LaFontaine? I don't know what his political views were, though.

Isn't he deceased?

I was specifically trying to find an awesome narrator who's probably somewhat right-wing. Of course, Freeman/Baldwin wins in a landslide, especially since John Hurt narrates one of their campaign ads.

Isn't he deceased?

I was specifically trying to find an awesome narrator who's probably somewhat right-wing. Of course, Freeman/Baldwin wins in a landslide, especially since John Hurt narrates one of their campaign ads.
Brooks Moore is the American Narrator of How It's Made.

Something from my TL. No map, no percentages or swing, and the same number of total seats, but other than that... :p
rZJqU.png

EDIT: Sorry it's so small...

Brooks Moore is the American Narrator of How It's Made.

You mean during the first season(s)?

How It's Made is such a dry, boring show that the narrator would definitely fit on a Republican ticket. Seriously, I watch it when nothing else is on...and it's just so suicide-inducingly dull.

Alright. I'm posting wikiboxes of the CSA elections from 1873 all the way to 1951. That's about 80 years of the CSA there.

First, Humphreys defeats Breckinridge for the Presidency in 1873...

2_Americas_CSA_ 1873_Humphreys.PNG

Japhy

Banned
Comments on the Confederate Election Series

1- A Catholic CS President? Good as a joke, terrible as a series. Beauregard hasn't a chance in hell of getting a nomination, or for that matter, Electoral votes anywhere outside of Louisiana.

2- That Missouri looks terrible, and you've managed to drag some of the most Unionist areas of the State into the Confederacy.

3- The constant rotation of both parties from VP nominee to Presidential nominee and then the next guy and the next guy for the winning and losing tickets is lame.

Comments on the Confederate Election Series

1- A Catholic CS President? Good as a joke, terrible as a series. Beauregard hasn't a chance in hell of getting a nomination, or for that matter, Electoral votes anywhere outside of Louisiana.

2- That Missouri looks terrible, and you've managed to drag some of the most Unionist areas of the State into the Confederacy.

3- The constant rotation of both parties from VP nominee to Presidential nominee and then the next guy and the next guy for the winning and losing tickets is lame.
1. I know. Blame the author for that.

2. Yeah, but the author did it, not me...

3. GeorgeUK's fault.

Japhy

Banned
1. I know. Blame the author for that.

2. Yeah, but the author did it, not me...

3. GeorgeUK's fault.

That doesn't change the fact its mind-numbingly wrong.

Also. The Electoral Vote totals are just taken from the OTL, Post-Emancipation numbers, when the Confederates would still have been using 3/5ths numbers for the Slave populations.

Status
Not open for further replies.