Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palparine II?! Kim of Cardassia?! I almost choked on my cuppa when I saw that one:D
Just curious, why that particular choice of actor?

I dread to think what picture you've got planned for Palpatine I.

Last edited:
From my timeline based on OTL musicians or actors as politicians in the List of Presidents or PMs thread

PM McCartney.png

Palparine II?! Kim of Cardassia?! I almost choked on my cuppa when I saw that one:D
Just curious, why that particular choice of actor?

I dread to think what picture you've got planned for Palpatine I.

As I said, it was based on a dream. In the dream, Kaiser Palpatine II looked like Bashir from Deep Space Nine. So I found a picture of Alexander Siddig and stuck it in there. As for his parentage, there was a picture on his mantle of Raj and Penny from The Big Bang Theory. So my assumption is that he was Palpatine I.

And here's the last time the Stanley Cup was ever contested for...
1989stanleycup.png

Even though the Toronto Maple Leafs had always been the top team in the BIIHF, their heads were very clearly not in the game back in '89. Several players had also come down with a severe case of that year's Quebec Flu, and had to stay in Toronto to rest. All in all, Edinburgh put up the better fight, and the United Kingdom won its second Stanley Cup, the first being the London Bombers in 1969. Quebecois-Briton Justin Trudeau and his father Pierre, however, would not see the Trudeau the Younger's promising career come to fruition, with the disintegration of the BIIHF mid-season in January 1990.

Fixed. I swapped Morgan and Clarkson around. Is Clarkson liberal? I Googled and found that Morgan is indeed a staunch Labour supporter.

Clarkson is almost certainly a Tory (well, actually he's a troll, but Tory would be closest to his beliefs I think)

Oh trust me, my dreams get sad sometimes. :D

Ever see the Inner Light episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation? I once had a dream akin to that a while ago, about me experiencing a lifetime in only a single night's sleep. Although I don't remember most of it, it felt very real.

Of course the dream involved me being God-Emperor of America, but still. :p

Speaking of dreams of that sort.... I once had one where I was President of the U.S...and even *in the dream* when I was sitting at the Oval Office Desk I was saying to staff peoples "This can't be right, I'm Canadian" :eek::p It was fun while it lasted...which was about 5 minutes and I got woken up.....dangit:mad:

Implied in World War Z.

The date of Vladimir I's ascension to emperor-hood is never stated. The long delay between his becoming emperor & his coronation and the status of Mrs. Putin are directly tied to the titular conflict.

vladimiri.png

hitlerhockey.png

The genesis of one of the greatest BIIHF dynasties of all time.

Upon his retirement from playing, he became coach of the Windsor Red Wings, with whom he won four Stanley Cups: 1940, 1942, 1950, and 1951. The last of these was his last season involved with the "Brit League", as it is colloquially known. He was on his last ropes health-wise; his various medical conditions had by this point confined him to a wheelchair. He died happily married to his wife Eva Braun in Windsor.

His legacy continued after his death with his son Johann, and his grandsons Ferdinand and Franz, all of whom played for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.