Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VII (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

I don't really know how to make wikiboxes so I'm just gonna stick with making a table in a post like I have with list of presidents so far. Though I was wondering if you know how to merge headers into a single box instead of multiple?
If you need help with election boxes I can teach you how to make one.

The Council of Presidents
K3sL06q.jpg
Just noticed that James K. Polk is listed as a President from 1849-1855 but his death date is still 1849.

An actually realistic Confederate Election. Also I have a whole timeline for this settled upon, so if anyone want's me to I can post more.

View attachment 834993The 1867 Confederate States presidential election was the 2nd sexennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 5, 1867. In the first election following the end of the American Civil War, Incumbent Vice President Alexander H. Stephens would defeat Secretary of War John C. Breckinridge.

President Jefferson Davis would be barred from running for a second term, as stated under the Constitution. Thus, the political landscape was divided into a Pro-Administration bloc, of which supported the President, and an Anti-Administration bloc, of which opposed Davis and what they considered his authoritarian policies. Both groups were fragile and loosely held together, though united in their equally favored goals. Inflation would run rampant in the years following the Confederate victory in the Civil War, leading to calls from Anti-Administration for a stabilization of the currency by establishing a Gold Standard, while those supportive of the administration continued the use of paper money.

Both blocs held nominating caucuses, in of which they chose their candidates. Vice President Stephens, a noted critic of the President and who had been excluded from his inner circle of advisors, was chosen as the Anti-Administration candidate, with former Mississippi Governor Henry S. Foote chosen as his running-mate, a man with a longtime personal hatred for Davis. The Pro-Administration bloc chose Secretary of War Breckinridge, the former Vice President of the United States, who following the war settled in Richmond, Virginia. Clement Claiborne Clay, a strong supporter of Davis' agenda, was chosen as the running-mate.

The campaign quickly devolved into brutal mudslinging between the two candidates, as the Pro-Administration bloc accused Stephens and Foote of disloyalty, owing to their past stances as strong Unionists. Meanwhile, Stephens supporters criticized Breckinridge as a puppet of Davis, and accusing the President of turning into a tyrannical despot, who planned on ending the rights' of the states as promised in the constitution. The end results were incredibly close, with Stephens carrying six states; Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Louisiana while Breckinridge would carry; Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Virginia. In the popular vote, the two candidates were separated by a mere 596 votes, with Stephens eking out a slim victory.
MOAR

An actually realistic Confederate Election. Also I have a whole timeline for this settled upon, so if anyone want's me to I can post more.

View attachment 834993The 1867 Confederate States presidential election was the 2nd sexennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 5, 1867. In the first election following the end of the American Civil War, Incumbent Vice President Alexander H. Stephens would defeat Secretary of War John C. Breckinridge.

President Jefferson Davis would be barred from running for a second term, as stated under the Constitution. Thus, the political landscape was divided into a Pro-Administration bloc, of which supported the President, and an Anti-Administration bloc, of which opposed Davis and what they considered his authoritarian policies. Both groups were fragile and loosely held together, though united in their equally favored goals. Inflation would run rampant in the years following the Confederate victory in the Civil War, leading to calls from Anti-Administration for a stabilization of the currency by establishing a Gold Standard, while those supportive of the administration continued the use of paper money.

Both blocs held nominating caucuses, in of which they chose their candidates. Vice President Stephens, a noted critic of the President and who had been excluded from his inner circle of advisors, was chosen as the Anti-Administration candidate, with former Mississippi Governor Henry S. Foote chosen as his running-mate, a man with a longtime personal hatred for Davis. The Pro-Administration bloc chose Secretary of War Breckinridge, the former Vice President of the United States, who following the war settled in Richmond, Virginia. Clement Claiborne Clay, a strong supporter of Davis' agenda, was chosen as the running-mate.

The campaign quickly devolved into brutal mudslinging between the two candidates, as the Pro-Administration bloc accused Stephens and Foote of disloyalty, owing to their past stances as strong Unionists. Meanwhile, Stephens supporters criticized Breckinridge as a puppet of Davis, and accusing the President of turning into a tyrannical despot, who planned on ending the rights' of the states as promised in the constitution. The end results were incredibly close, with Stephens carrying six states; Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Louisiana while Breckinridge would carry; Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Virginia. In the popular vote, the two candidates were separated by a mere 596 votes, with Stephens eking out a slim victory.
I would love to see more of this! I have one question though: Why is the popular vote so low?

I would love to see more of this! I have one question though: Why is the popular vote so low?
The actual 1861 election also had very low turnout, and so I had it happen here as well. While in '61 it was likely just due to the war and mayhem going on then, I imagine for '67 it was largely due a few factors, among them being: an ongoing economic crisis and voter dissatisfaction with both candidates, largely owing to the mudslinging between them both. It will go up in the next few elections, but for reasons to be seen it will dramatically fall.

AANW explained by wikibox:

BattleofMalta1942.jpg

EasternFront1941to1943.jpg

1685045087485-png.833771

1685044996645-png.833768

(Minor mistake in result and the leader)

stpatrickraid-jpg.833770

Dec1958.jpg

1685652155019.png

Context for the wikibox can be read here:

AANW explained by wikibox:

View attachment 835254

View attachment 835255

1685045087485-png.833771

1685044996645-png.833768

(Minor mistake in result and the leader)

stpatrickraid-jpg.833770

View attachment 835257

View attachment 835256

Context for the wikibox can be read here:
What exactly is a "Tsarist Republic?"

Right, but how is it a republic if it's also Tsarist?
According from the thread:
With the end of the Reich, all of the many claimants to leadership of the “USSR” demanded recognition of their claims to one version or another of the territory controlled by the Soviet Union on June 19, 1941. The Allies (mainly the UK, with the U.S. very much in the background) simply ignored all of these demands, and claims. In part it was a desire by Whitehall to ensure that the specter of Communism not be allowed to return in any significant way, mainly, however, it related to the British government’s overriding desire to ensure that no single Continental Power would again threaten the British Isles and require the spilling of oceans of British blood to set things right. Twice in one century, for both the U.S., and especially for the UK, was enough.

This overarching goal was what resulted in the independence of the Baltic States long before any sort of vote on the matter, on the establishment of East and West Ukraine, the creation of the Belarus Republic, and, most importantly, the recognition of the Russian Tsarist Republic (a Constitutional Monarchy built along English lines with Tsar Andrei Alexandrovich as the titular, albeit virtually powerless, Sovereign). Supported by both Commonwealth troops and, more importantly, by the leaders of the two most powerful partisan bands in Russia, the Tsarist Russian Republic was rapidly recognized by virtually the entire Alliance, or as it was increasingly called, the United Nations, as the legitimate government of what had been Nazi Occupied European Russia. The loud protests of the many claimants to the mantle of the Soviet Union fell on deaf ears, and feeble threats of military action from groups that counted anywhere between 1,500 and three thousand militia (and as many as 22 BT-26 tanks) as their entire army against the two British, two Canadian divisions and a New Zealand Armored Brigade were treated as the ineffectual ranting that they were.
While statistics can sometimes be misleading, those concerning what is globally referred to as the Second World War are stunning and a brief list seems apropos at this time