Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as in Gibraltar and between Hong-kong and Shenzen, a mess
Uh, Gibraltar has driven on the right since 1929.

Though I do picture traffic going between left driving Dunkirk and right driving France to be a pain in the ass unless there's a special type of road or bridge so that vehicles can go between the two places without causing traffic accidents.

Though I do picture traffic going between left driving Dunkirk and right driving France to be a pain in the ass unless there's a special type of road or bridge so that vehicles can go between the two places without causing traffic accidents.
Oh I didn't knew

Yeah there's definitely infrastructures but it's still a mess

There are indeed special bridges, look up the Takutu River Bridge. Apparently they usually just have a traffic light and make people take turns though.

Last edited:
This is a super low effort post from my part I didn't thought about any effect or consequences in between I just had "Dunkirk as a british territory" on my to do list for a while, I guess you can imagine what you want
Low effort?, Mate this of my favorite infoboxes I've seen if that's low effort, then idk what's high effort for ya

Ỉ̸͉͠ ̴̥͗s̸͉̑à̴͕̚w̷̰̒ ̵̛̭ť̸̤h̷̯̏e̷̥͐ ̶̻͑S̴̨̍ủ̶̱͑ṅ̴̗,̷̙̍ ̴̲̃ȧ̴͕ň̷͐͜d̵͎͝ ̸̘̿ȋ̵̙̄ť̶̗̄ ̴͍͋ȏ̴̮͝p̵̞̕ḙ̴̑͊n̴̯̅e̵̲̊d̷͖̿ ̸̧̐ų̸̫̎p̶͖̉ ̵̱̆m̴̺̈́ỵ̵̪͝ ̴͇͂e̷̻̒ỹ̴͍̅ê̶̲̈š̶̪̎
̸͚̔
̸̹̿Ḭ̵̌̀ ̶͙̽s̵̺̒a̷͌͜ẅ̵̖̚ ̴͈̑ṯ̸͙̔h̵̦̄e̷̼͘ ̵̩͊Ś̶͓u̸̳͝ṋ̵͝
̴̟̽
̸͚̓L̸̰͌ḯ̶́͜f̷͇̀e̴̯̋ ̸̪͒ị̵̻͋ś̸͖̽ ̸̳̽d̴̦́ḙ̷̀̓ḿ̵̡͐a̷̖̽ñ̷͉̽d̵̜̍ḯ̵̪͌n̷̮̾g̸̘͝ ̴̬̇w̶͔̋ḯ̶̛̮t̸͖͋h̴̜̓ǫ̵̲̿ü̸̜͋t̵̥́ ̴̛̪u̷̗͗n̸͓̆d̸̖̅è̶͍r̶̺̈́ș̷̠̉t̵͕̋ạ̸̈͠ṇ̶́̓d̵̡͐í̶͝ͅn̵̠͛g̶̰͋

1667092412187.png

Ḯ̴̟̈́ ̵̞͒s̴̟͋à̶̭͝ẅ̷̟ ̷̠̀ẗ̴͂͜h̷̡͠e̴̞͊ ̸̖̚Ś̵̹̈́ũ̸̦͒ṉ̸̨̾,̶͙͊ă̸̢͆ṉ̴̰̓d̸̝̈́ ̸͖̚ī̶̭͝t̸͖̍ ̶̼̾ö̸͓̓p̶͍̉ẹ̵̦͊n̵̈ͅȅ̷̪̾d̷͖̂ ̴̛̳u̸̦̾p̵̳̅ ̴̻̚m̷̬͋y̴͓͠ ̸̝͒ë̶̮͠ỷ̷̠͋ẹ̵̬͐š̴̝̃
̵̟͆
̴̢̈́I̴̱͐ ̴̧͝s̸̪͌a̴͔͘w̶͈͝ ̶̝̑ẗ̵̝͂ḩ̸͇̊é̸͓ ̴̫͠S̸̮̈́ụ̴̝̊n̵̢̛
̴̪̓
̴̺̾W̴͓̊e̷̯͊'̵̧̇r̵̦̚ë̸̺̉ ̵̰̈g̵͕͝ö̵̘́n̶͕̈́n̸̟̂a̶̯̓ ̶̜̂ẗ̸̗́ȓ̵̰y̶̬̌ ̴̩͗a̸̳͋n̵̳̍d̵̻̀ ̷̙̕d̶͓͋r̶̟͘ã̸̝͠g̵͒ͅ ̶͍̔y̷̞̔o̴̝͒ǘ̶̖ ̸̭̾ṳ̸̋p̷̨̀ ̵̟͘ṫ̸͕o̵͚͝ ̴̪̅g̶̩͝ę̶̏̄t̴̫̔ ̴̱͛į̸̈́͆ṋ̷͠ṫ̴̲̽ò̴͉͐ ̵͉͛t̶̜̚ḩ̴̹̆ė̶̲̈ ̸̩͌l̶̨̍i̷̠̋ġ̵͙ẖ̴̙͝t̴͈̓ ̶̼͗w̸̢̒h̶̦̐é̷͊͜r̷̮̐e̷̮͂ ̷̯̍y̸̰͒ö̸̜û̷̬ ̴̙̔b̴̹͝e̸̞͠l̴͖͆ǫ̸̏̇ṋ̴̉g̶̿͜
̶̛̭
̸̦̎I̵̤̅t̸̪̾'̶̣̑s̶͔͛ ̶͓̌w̶͓̔h̸̓ͅe̷̢̓r̶͎̃ẽ̵͙ ̴̞̅y̷̛̹ò̵͍͝û̵͖ ̴̘̅d̵̡͝o̸͓̍ ̶̊ͅb̴̮̽ẹ̶̠̔l̵͊͜ö̶̝̉n̵̠̓g̷̙̓

Ỉ̸͉͠ ̴̥͗s̸͉̑à̴͕̚w̷̰̒ ̵̛̭ť̸̤h̷̯̏e̷̥͐ ̶̻͑S̴̨̍ủ̶̱͑ṅ̴̗,̷̙̍ ̴̲̃ȧ̴͕ň̷͐͜d̵͎͝ ̸̘̿ȋ̵̙̄ť̶̗̄ ̴͍͋ȏ̴̮͝p̵̞̕ḙ̴̑͊n̴̯̅e̵̲̊d̷͖̿ ̸̧̐ų̸̫̎p̶͖̉ ̵̱̆m̴̺̈́ỵ̵̪͝ ̴͇͂e̷̻̒ỹ̴͍̅ê̶̲̈š̶̪̎
̸͚̔
̴̟̽
̸͚̓L̸̰͌ḯ̶́͜f̷͇̀e̴̯̋ ̸̪͒ị̵̻͋ś̸͖̽ ̸̳̽d̴̦́ḙ̷̀̓ḿ̵̡͐a̷̖̽ñ̷͉̽d̵̜̍ḯ̵̪͌n̷̮̾g̸̘͝ ̴̬̇w̶͔̋ḯ̶̛̮t̸͖͋h̴̜̓ǫ̵̲̿ü̸̜͋t̵̥́ ̴̛̪u̷̗͗n̸͓̆d̸̖̅è̶͍r̶̺̈́ș̷̠̉t̵͕̋ạ̸̈͠ṇ̶́̓d̵̡͐í̶͝ͅn̵̠͛g̶̰͋

View attachment 785041
Ḯ̴̟̈́ ̵̞͒s̴̟͋à̶̭͝ẅ̷̟ ̷̠̀ẗ̴͂͜h̷̡͠e̴̞͊ ̸̖̚Ś̵̹̈́ũ̸̦͒ṉ̸̨̾,̶͙͊ă̸̢͆ṉ̴̰̓d̸̝̈́ ̸͖̚ī̶̭͝t̸͖̍ ̶̼̾ö̸͓̓p̶͍̉ẹ̵̦͊n̵̈ͅȅ̷̪̾d̷͖̂ ̴̛̳u̸̦̾p̵̳̅ ̴̻̚m̷̬͋y̴͓͠ ̸̝͒ë̶̮͠ỷ̷̠͋ẹ̵̬͐š̴̝̃
̵̟͆
̴̪̓
̴̺̾W̴͓̊e̷̯͊'̵̧̇r̵̦̚ë̸̺̉ ̵̰̈g̵͕͝ö̵̘́n̶͕̈́n̸̟̂a̶̯̓ ̶̜̂ẗ̸̗́ȓ̵̰y̶̬̌ ̴̩͗a̸̳͋n̵̳̍d̵̻̀ ̷̙̕d̶͓͋r̶̟͘ã̸̝͠g̵͒ͅ ̶͍̔y̷̞̔o̴̝͒ǘ̶̖ ̸̭̾ṳ̸̋p̷̨̀ ̵̟͘ṫ̸͕o̵͚͝ ̴̪̅g̶̩͝ę̶̏̄t̴̫̔ ̴̱͛į̸̈́͆ṋ̷͠ṫ̴̲̽ò̴͉͐ ̵͉͛t̶̜̚ḩ̴̹̆ė̶̲̈ ̸̩͌l̶̨̍i̷̠̋ġ̵͙ẖ̴̙͝t̴͈̓ ̶̼͗w̸̢̒h̶̦̐é̷͊͜r̷̮̐e̷̮͂ ̷̯̍y̸̰͒ö̸̜û̷̬ ̴̙̔b̴̹͝e̸̞͠l̴͖͆ǫ̸̏̇ṋ̴̉g̶̿͜
̶̛̭
̸̦̎I̵̤̅t̸̪̾'̶̣̑s̶͔͛ ̶͓̌w̶͓̔h̸̓ͅe̷̢̓r̶͎̃ẽ̵͙ ̴̞̅y̷̛̹ò̵͍͝û̵͖ ̴̘̅d̵̡͝o̸͓̍ ̶̊ͅb̴̮̽ẹ̶̠̔l̵͊͜ö̶̝̉n̵̠̓g̷̙̓
Day has broken

̸͚̔
̴̟̽

View attachment 785041
̵̟͆
̴̪̓
̶̛̭
The fatality rate couldn't possibly be 100%, otherwise who would have made the wikibox?

̸͚̔
̴̟̽

View attachment 785041
̵̟͆
̴̪̓
̶̛̭
THE RADIANCE! HIS THRONE!

rYp1tL2.png

The Blackwater Massacre was an infamous and bloody shootout between the Van der Linde gang, Blackwater Police Department, The Pinkerton Detective Agency, and famous gunslinger Landon Ricketts. According to most accounts the massacre started when the Van der Lindes were robbing a ferry which was carrying $150,000 of bank money but, the heist suddenly Pinkertons swarmed the area, along with the police, forcing the gang to flee the ferry and start the gunfight that would lead to 37 deaths including 3 members of the Van der Lines, numerous Pinkertons and Blackwater policemen, and a young woman named Heidi McCourt. The three members who died were brothers Mac and Davey Callander (Mac was unable to rejoin the fleeing gang and was later captured then interrogated before dying, Davey managed to make it with the gang but would pass from his wounds), and Jenny Kirk (who too made it with the gang but passed away).

This event is seen by many historians as the beginning of the end for the Van der Linde gang as the massacre forced them to flee Blackwater and keep moving from camp to camp before most of the gang die and split up later on in the year.

rYp1tL2.png

The Blackwater Massacre was an infamous and bloody shootout between the Van der Linde gang, Blackwater Police Department, The Pinkerton Detective Agency, and famous gunslinger Landon Ricketts. According to most accounts the massacre started when the Van der Lindes were robbing a ferry which was carrying $150,000 of bank money but, the heist suddenly Pinkertons swarmed the area, along with the police, forcing the gang to flee the ferry and start the gunfight that would lead to 37 deaths including 3 members of the Van der Lines, numerous Pinkertons and Blackwater policemen, and a young woman named Heidi McCourt. The three members who died were brothers Mac and Davey Callander (Mac was unable to rejoin the fleeing gang and was later captured then interrogated before dying, Davey managed to make it with the gang but would pass from his wounds), and Jenny Kirk (who too made it with the gang but passed away).

This event is seen by many historians as the beginning of the end for the Van der Linde gang as the massacre forced them to flee Blackwater and keep moving from camp to camp before most of the gang die and split up later on in the year.
Is there a wikibox?

Status
Not open for further replies.