Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eparkhos

Banned
If Mark Wahlberg had been on Flight 11 he would've killed the terrorists with his kung fu powers, teleported all the passengers to the ground and then flown the plane all the way to Tora Bora to kill Osama bin Laden himself.

Sorry, he's just built different.

kirbopher15

Kicked
If Mark Wahlberg had been on Flight 11 he would've killed the terrorists with his kung fu powers, teleported all the passengers to the ground and then flown the plane all the way to Tora Bora to kill Osama bin Laden himself.

Sorry, he's just built different.
That is just unrealistic

AAWUweUocdGVrfFlKsHkDBCQ7B02n2k0_dpZ0bg_4nqn1NCvlG_GhvEFXwMLMm7j4AHB8Jj9aQnV1sg9069ahzMDVK2FuyBEym1s8Z23Ao3uPWD7zPs1YdlHHAmKwhTqXK2NXJRSdwZ8dn3i_3Ecx_ao_0DZqmE3oTCA0_XSL-MHdUT1AW0hl5b17szALZyRHR5qnJf2WF2gKNES_fhjdGkHsvnqmuB58YkStgiYYVHC1DfTskDiUCCyaW36HbGtDy_mNECpOhFANJb8oft4zK0UlRO_WczcXSTTeS513E_j7KCX6SyRTOIlagoI_QMZSYAwjfiUlFdk-vXxp76DhNkfnmg_Ia_-_WNWCm_8Unt0GY146z88JTXs1GtP9domRGJHQ3o2u5Yl6AOTUQ_amW1yfRbIACWYbYDzkEMXehjnzmpQzVZyMRsKZDi-PGsmnWRTflKDcBbh8A4lOOcKgRlKxvTWfW3ZWSexs9uFixY904Fcsguk1zMSSrQ4A0SCRwsTcJ2bDJxF9tgULB2Jz77bTZOkwcqDAR0cRGgCnuYPKnK_Lbrbkbh4WdX6XhKUkKqMeMehBRr8sKYVA-YBKkm3n9URUMBzMhw1r1iiY3g2DETxvrhg5LGfM9t8WZUxp7H0tm0gA_cGVXIxJL0JycSjTHdgruikpU97GPznsLZkbwx7VVAPRSezkKHVuok4LhfF6DEigrNaVi3p6-zK6hRqmpw2tdjDMWgNpYw=w1920-h994-ft

1631407541604.png

This is a shitpost, yes, and I have checked with CalBear beforehand before posting this. Please don't start a hellfire about some of the other figures and I have censored just in case for some figures.

Last edited:
So I was looking through Wikipedia and discovered there was a "Parliament of the World's Religions". I thought, why not make that a governing body of some version of the League of Nations that somehow manages to stay alive.

QLqinZX.png

So I was looking through Wikipedia and discovered there was a "Parliament of the World's Religions". I thought, why not make that a governing body of some version of the League of Nations that somehow manages to stay alive.

QLqinZX.png
I seem to recall the The Repairer of Reputations mentions a Congress of Religions solving religious intolerance and contributed to the setting's utopia* along with public euthanasia and the creation of a black-only American state.

*According to the protagonist

How and why did Megan Lloyd George stay in the Liberal Party, which she left for Labour as she percieved it wasn't left-leaning enough, in this scenario where Liberals are more right-leaning than in OTL?
The Liberals' shift to the center didn't happen overnight. The mass exodus of Tory voters and moderate Tory MPs began to take its effect on the Liberal Party almost immediately after Halifax lost the 1945 election, but they only began to gain influence in the party under the leadership of Mark Bonham Carter in the mid-1960s. The first ex-Tory to lead the Liberals would only come at the very end of the 1960s, when Edward Heath took the reins (and subsequently lost the 1969 election to Wilson).

Lloyd George was heavily courted to succeed Sinclair because she was perceived as being a unifying figure who could attract votes from both the Liberal and Labour bases. In addition, the Lloyd George name commanded an increasing amount of public respect as the Liberals rose back to power and the Tories took their place as the perpetual third-placer. She was on the leftmost wing of the party, to be sure, but Attlee's legacy was popular and the Liberals needed someone who could effectively thread the needle.

The Great Martain Invasion: Part Three
Tripods waded up the Thames,
Cutting through bridges as though they were paper.
Waterloo Bridge, Westminster Bridge, one appeared above Big Ben.
Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together.
The Fall Of London.jpg

It was the beginning of the rout of civilization
Of the massacre of mankind.
There were ships of shapes and size scattered along the bay
The Invaders must have seen them as across the coast, they filed
Standing firm between them laid thunder child.

Battle Of the English Channel.jpg

The Smoke of battle cleared and the Thunder Child had vanished forever,
Taking with her man's last hope of victory
No one and nothing was left now to fight them
The Earth belonged to the Martians.

(all words from this are from:
and
. Its great inspiration)

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 18.23.07.png

The first election to the Devonwall Assembly was held on 3 May 1990. Following the election, the DCP and Green Party formed a coalition, marking the first participation of the Greens in a coalition government anywhere in the UK. Devonwall was one of the most competitive of the regional elections of 1990, owing to its position as a swing state between the DCP and Conservatives.

The Great Martain Invasion: Four (Final)
Female Presidents will resume shortly after

Above the titan's multitude of blackbirds was circling and clustering about the hood.
Out of the hood hung red shreds, at which the hungry birds now pecked and tore
The Martians were dead. slain, after all, man's devices had failed by the humblest thing upon the earth.

Martain Influenza Attack.jpg

Directly the invaders arrived and drank and fed, our microscopic allies attacked them.
From that moment they were doomed!

The torment was ended.

The people scattered over the country,
Those people were desperate, leaderless, starved and The thousands who had fled by the sea all would return.
The pulse of life, growing stronger and stronger, would beat again
Liberation Day.jpg

Yet Fears for Another Attack from mars causes universal concern.
Is our planet safe?
Perhaps the future belongs not to us - but to the Martians.

(words from:
and
)​

Extinct American bison

Happy trumpeting Mammoth noises

View attachment 679784
View attachment 679785
Instead of going extinct at the end of the last Ice Age, the Woolly Mammoth survives (though as a endangered species) in the Northern portions of Russia, Scandinavia, Canada and the US.

That's going to have some serious consequences for the ecosystem of those areas:

Status
Not open for further replies.