Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shire.png

If there is any other place you would like me to make in priority dont hesitate to ask

Last edited:
ExgVIpJ_d.webp

My take on the Kingdom of Monsters from Undertale
I know this is just a wikibox but:
I heavily doubt that there are that many monsters and they live in that big of an area, personally I think that there are only a few hundred or thousand monsters and they all live in a large cavern (the one you go through in Undertale). In the game it's said that all the remaining monsters moved to New Home from the Ruins unless there were many other groups of monsters which isn't said.

I know this is just a wikibox but:
I heavily doubt that there are that many monsters and they live in that big of an area, personally I think that there are only a few hundred or thousand monsters and they all live in a large cavern (the one you go through in Undertale). In the game it's said that all the remaining monsters moved to New Home from the Ruins unless there were many other groups of monsters which isn't said.
I mean, we can all have our own Headcannons, but this is also part of an AU which I have which is essentially Undertale meets history meets pop culture, but honestly in the main game I don't monsters having more than 12,000 people (the amount of views that Mettaton can get in the EX section of the fight)

I'm just going to leave this here...
VjICr0n.png
This started out seemingly normal and then just hit me completely out of left field. Why was Quitman, or Harrison for that matter, executed? What does the Anti Social Party's platform mean, exactly, and why would such a thing exist in the first place? I'm curious whether this is just a wackier version of the US or there's something deeper going on here.

It has come to my attention that Wikipedia have removed the "leader_since" parameter from election wikiboxes, which means the option no longer works at all. I am very irritated by this but there is nothing that can be done from what I can tell. The editors have claimed it clutters wikiboxes and breaks rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.