Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa didn't ask Mr Frost to run as his VP?
Also, who are those 37 million voters? Mostly elves?
Santa can apparently make and distribute about two billion presents gratis so presumably he has some form of post scarcity tech/magic. Keeping 37 million people fed probably isn't that difficult for him.

REED DECLARES NEW YEARS STRIKE, GOVERNMENT TO BEGIN NEGOTIATIONS
San Francisco Chronicle: January 1st, 1936

LONG WANTS IN ON NEGOTIATIONS, OLSON, HOOVER AND REED REFUSE
Chicago Times: January 10th, 1936

REED AND GOVERNMENT STRIKE A DEAL, NATIONAL LABOR BOARD TO BE CREATED, AFP AND ALL BUT 3 SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS WALK OUT
Santa Ana Register: January 18th, 1936

13 STATES DECLARE SECESSION; "GOVERNMENT SOLD OUT TO SYNDICALISTS" SAYS LONG; OLSON SAYS LONG HAS 30 DAYS
The Baltimore News: January 20th, 1936

OLSON SWORN IN, "I WANT PEACE AND UNITY" SAYS PRESIDENT-ELECT
Washington Post: January 20th, 1936
These dates should be 1937, but other than that great job!

Thank you! Btw, could you point out the mistakes? I can gladly fix them
1. Floyd Olson’s Presidential Term should start on January 20, 1937. Same with Quentin with his Vice Presidential Term.
2. On Quentin Roosevelt’s Wikibox, Earl Warren should be Vice President from 1945 - 1953, he is listed as 1949 - 1953.
3. Quentin is ineligible to run for the Senate due to not being 30 years of age.

Last edited:
1. Floyd Olson’s Presidential Term should start on January 20, 1937. Same with Quentin with his Vice Presidential Term.
2. On Quentin Roosevelt’s Wikibox, Earl Warren should be Vice President from 1945 - 1953, he is listed as 1949 - 1953.
3. Quentin is ineligible to run for the Senate due to not being 30 years of age.
I've fixed the first one, but I can work on the other two, thanks for pointing them out

I have decided to join the bandwagon but unlike most of these, this is meant to be any general election.

AverageElectionWikibox (1).png

(BTW I forgot to add the link for the Far-right and Centrist candidates, I apologize).​

Last edited:
I have decided to join the bandwagon but unlike most of these, this is meant to be any general election.

View attachment 795919
(BTW I forgot to add the link for the Far-right and Centrist candidates, I apologize).​
Ah, John Jackson and Jack Johnson

"It's time someone had the courage to say this, I oppose those things everyone hates!"
"Now I respect my opponent, I think he's a good man, and I have to say, I agree with everything he says!"

Ah, John Jackson and Jack Johnson

"It's time someone had the courage to say this, I oppose those things everyone hates!"
"Now I respect my opponent, I think he's a good man, and I have to say, I agree with everything he says!"
That's why I vote for the third part candidate, Sonson Johnjack.

Should be fixed! I had QR be a State Senator, as I think that'd make more since, cause as you said, he would've been too young for the actual Senate
Would a State Senator even get the nomination for Vice President in the 1930s? I mean I know he's TR's son but surely the GOO would turn to someone with more experience?

A world where the attempted coup d'etat of the Soviet Union in 1991 led to a wider civil war, which finished in the USSR exploding into 87 (eighty-seven) different independent states, a confederation of pseudo-independent Russian states and a few Soviet holdouts.
>Hezbollah, Israel, Iran, Pakistan, and America supporting the Opposition
>Australia, al-Qaeda, China, Sweeden,Vietnam, and Thailand supporting the CIS

Jesus Chirst, it's the Nigerian civil war all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.