Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing ittl the skyline of liberty city in gta 4 got an adittion (and since there is no 9/11 gta 3 wouldnt be changed)
Everything that was changed remained the same. So the twin towers are still in spiderman 2 when it releases as well. There's also planes in GTA 4 this time around and the towers are in the game.

Everything that was changed remained the same. So the twin towers are still in spiderman 2 when it releases as well. There's also planes in GTA 4 this time around and the towers are in the game.
That would make the plan to add connecticut to gta 4 into a reality (under what name i dunno but for sure carcer city wont be there could be interesting to make a wikiboxes for an alternate gta 4) and not to mention airport security wont be too tight and saddam would still be in power i guess (not sure about afganistan tho)

That would make the plan to add connecticut to gta 4 into a reality (under what name i dunno but for sure carcer city wont be there could be interesting to make a wikiboxes for an alternate gta 4) and not to mention airport security wont be too tight and saddam would still be in power i guess (not sure about afganistan tho)
Sadly GTA is out of the scope of this story. ends in 2003, a sequel is likely in the 2030s so it's a possibility. The world is a much less dark place though, things like TWA manage to surrrive too. Other games will get wiki boxes though so keep your eye out for them if you are intrested.

Sadly GTA is out of the scope of this story. ends in 2003, a sequel is likely in the 2030s so it's a possibility. The world is a much less dark place though, things like TWA manage to surrrive too. Other games will get wiki boxes though so keep your eye out for them if you are intrested.
Whoa twa manages to survive? I thought they have been on the decline ever since the 70s what about pan am and continental?

Whoa twa manages to survive? I thought they have been on the decline ever since the 70s what about pan am and continental?
Pan am is Disney property.
and through investments (Concorde, making it the official Disney airline and a ride) its survived.
Continental Airlines did not cease existing till 2012 and since that's outside the scope. For now, it's safe.
Edit: Dreamworks (not the same as ours) will buy TWA in the 90s in order to compete with Pan-Am.

Last edited:
Pan am is Disney property.
and through investments (Concorde, making it the official Disney airline and a ride) its survived.
Continental Airlines did not cease existing till 2012 and since that's outside the scope. For now, it's safe.
Edit: Dreamworks (not the same as ours) will buy TWA in the 90s in order to compete with Pan-Am.
Oh boy this is one interesting timeline couldnt wait to see more (but doesnt the concorde arent allowed to fly over city due to sonic boom?)

Oh boy this is one interesting timeline couldnt wait to see more (but doesnt the concorde arent allowed to fly over city due to sonic boom?)
That is true but I feel if more companies did use it there be more incentive to build a successor earlier. Also, the timeline is nearly finished over at the link I post with every wiki box. Thank you.

The Storming of the Bastille in an alternate timeline/universe where a more strong-willed Louis XVI and a less inflexible Marie Antoinette led to a reactionary revolt against the French crown:

Storming of the Bastille Alternate History Wikibox Infobox Capture 1.PNG

Wish I'd come up with this 12 days ago, but better late than never, I guess.

Last edited:
The Storming of the Bastille in an alternate timeline/universe where a more strong-willed Louis XVI and a less inflexible Marie Antoinette led to a reactionary revolt against the French crown:

View attachment 668945

Wish I'd come up with this 12 days ago, but better late than never, I guess.
Now I have a mental image of Louis XVI leading a crowd in singing (a somewhat modified version) of "La Marseillaise". Weird.

I think Christopher Reeve's accident was absolutely horrible.

I know the New World Trade Center will eventually become a major icon, but I really think rebuilding the Twin Towers should've been the better option.
I personally wish they never rebuilt anything, feels slightly off-putting knowing what happened even if there's a memorial.
It was a tragic accident, one that had to be butterflied.

Status
Not open for further replies.