Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternate movies
Grown Ups (with Chris Farley)
Dinosaur (with Chris Farley) (you are here)

A while back, I learned that when Disney's movie Dinosaur was in production, Chris Farley was going to voice a young male Brachiosaurus named Sorbus who, despite his gigantic stature, was ironically frightened of heights. However, after Farley died of a drug overdose in late 1997, the character was rewritten to be an elderly female Brachiosaurus named Baylene and would be voiced by Joan Plowright in the final cut of the film.

This alternate infobox is basically that Farley survives his drug overdose and continues to make movies, with him being in Dinosaur as Sorbus.

Farley Dinosaur 2.png

Farley Dinosaur 3.png
Farley Dinosaur 1.png

Last edited:
Alternate movies
Dinosaur (with Chris Farley) (you are here)

A while back, I learned that when Disney's movie Dinosaur was in production, Chris Farley was going to voice a young male Brachiosaurus named Sorbus who, despite his gigantic stature, was ironically frightened of heights. However, after Farley died of a drug overdose in late 1997, the character was rewritten to be an elderly female Brachiosaurus named Baylene and would be voiced by Joan Plowright in the final cut of the film.

This alternate infobox is basically that Farley survives his drug overdose and continues to make movies, which him being in Dinosaur as Sorbus.

View attachment 640520

View attachment 640521View attachment 640522
13 out of 10 maybe we can make a timeline regarding what would happen with these movies

13 out of 10 maybe we can make a timeline regarding what would happen with these movies
I might make a timeline about Chris Farley not dying in the future. Any infobox I make regarding to him appearing in movies will only be canon with each other. Any other movie infobox I make will most likely not be canon with the Farley infoboxes.

From the director of True Lies and Terminator 2...

James Cameron's Spider-Man.png

Leonardo DiCaprio - Peter Parker / Spider-Man
Willem Dafoe - Norman Osborn / Green-Goblin
Reese Witherspoon - Mary Jane Watson
Freddie Prinze Jr. - Harry Osborn
Cliff Robertson - Uncle Ben
Rosemary Harris - Aunt May
J.K. Simmons - J. Jonah Jameson

Last edited:
Alternate movies
Dinosaur (with Chris Farley)
Pocahontas (with John Candy) (you are here)

A while back, I learned that when Disney's movie Pocahontas was in production, John Candy was going to voice a turkey named Redfeather. However, after Candy died of a heart attack in March of 1994, Disney decided to remove the character from the film entirely and replaced him with Meeko the raccoon. I should note that animals like Redfeather and Radcliff's dog Percy spoke in the old version of the film, but only to each other. If they were around humans, they made animal noises. After John Candy's death and Redfeather being cut from the film, a decision was made to have the animal characters not speak at all.

This alternate infobox is basically that John Candy either doesn't have his heart attack or has it but survives and continues to make movies, with him being in Pocahontas as Redfeather.

Candy Pocahontas 2.png

Candy Pocahontas 3.png

Candy Pocahontas 1.png

How do y'all make these wiki boxes?
What I do is copy the code format of the wikibox I want to use after clicking the edit button on the page and then paste the format onto Wikipedia's sandbox page. When you click the edit button on both to original wikibox's page and the sandbox page, make sure you don't click save changes cuz then it would save what edits you made on the page itself. Once I'm done with my work, I then use the snipping tool to cut and copy the wikibox and then post it online (though I'll try to zoom out of the page in case the wikibox is too big). That's the best I could explain the process for myself so I hope that could provide some use to you.

Alternate movies
Dinosaur (with Chris Farley)
Pocahontas (with John Candy) (you are here)

A while back, I learned that when Disney's movie Pocahontas was in production, John Candy was going to voice a turkey named Redfeather. However, after Candy died of a heart attack in March of 1994, Disney decided to remove the character from the film entirely and replaced him with Meeko the raccoon. I should note that animals like Redfeather and Radcliff's dog Percy spoke in the old version of the film, but only to each other. If they were around humans, they made animal noises. After John Candy's death and Redfeather being cut from the film, a decision was made to have the animal characters not speak at all.

This alternate infobox is basically that John Candy either doesn't have his heart attack or has it but survives and continues to make movies, with him being in Pocahontas as Redfeather.

View attachment 640893
View attachment 640894

View attachment 640895
Next up national lampoon vacation with John Belushi as Clark griswold if you want

What I do is copy the code format of the wikibox I want to use after clicking the edit button on the page and then paste the format onto Wikipedia's sandbox page. When you click the edit button on both to original wikibox's page and the sandbox page, make sure you don't click save changes cuz then it would save what edits you made on the page itself. Once I'm done with my work, I then use the snipping tool to cut and copy the wikibox and then post it online (though I'll try to zoom out of the page in case the wikibox is too big). That's the best I could explain the process for myself so I hope that could provide some use to you.
Wish there was an easier way, coding is like learning spanish with me lol

Next up national lampoon vacation with John Belushi as Clark griswold if you want

Apparently, you didn't read the message I told you a few weeks back on this thread about you constantly asking other users for infoboxes. :angry: Here it is again:
You know kirbopher15, instead of asking other to make infoboxes for you constantly, why don't you try to make an infobox of your liking yourself? Constantly asking other users for infoboxes about John Belushi this and Dan Aykroyd that is coming across as very annoying, especially with you doing it nearly every day or so.:tiredface:

I'm sorry if this comes off as mean, but this is getting on my (and a lot of other people's to the looks of it) last nerves!

Even if I did make an infobox about National Lampoon's Vacation, it'd probably be a bare-bones" infobox without a poster (due to John Belushi looking different from Chevy Chase), similar to the Grown Ups one I made a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.