Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, from my TL.

ddh00l8-f8233736-1571-47ec-988e-1a75a07d7cbb.png

How did the Kennedy Party lose Massachusetts?
Head cannon: The Kennedy party is the "Third way wing" of the Democratic party cranked up to 11. It's dommaint in the coastal regions and the industrial regions in the midwest and south. Thus any opposition parties are regional and confined to areas that have been historically been economically underdeveloped. Also am I the. only to notice that Florida has 47 electoral votes?

Head cannon: The Kennedy party is the "Third way wing" of the Democratic party cranked up to 11. It's dommaint in the coastal regions and the industrial regions in the midwest and south. Thus any opposition parties are regional and confined to areas that have been historically been economically underdeveloped.
Kinda, they're a mix of OTL third way Dems cranked up to 11 and some Republican factions when it comes to ideology

They're kinda dominant everywhere just due to hegemonic everything, they gained power off of dissatisfaction with the Republicans and kinda just stuck around ever since then. Opposition parties just win votes wherever the individual opposition party is the strongest, in the case of the Democracy USA Party that's the northeast, northwest, and midwest, because people in those areas are still more economically leftist than the rest of the country as IOTL. The Liberal Reform America Party won Pennsylvania because they're neo-georgist, and georgism has historically had ties to Pennsylvania. The Restore America Party is prevalent in the plains and south because they're super right-wing

Also the ASDP isn't so much the "Kennedy Party" as it is the Tammany Hall Party. The Kennedies are the most prominent family in it by far though, with Joseph Kennedy's ideology still being a major part of its platform. Although individual party members debate the true meaning of it all the time, about as much as OTL Americans debate which of their ideologies is closest to that of the founding fathers

Also am I the. only to notice that Florida has 47 electoral votes?
Nah, some people have pointed it out on the thread for my TL as well. I basically made it so Florida received the population boom instead of California for yet undetermined reasons

Nah, some people have pointed it out on the thread for my TL as well. I basically made it so Florida received the population boom instead of California for yet undetermined reasons

May I suggest instead of the film industry initially moving to Los Angeles during the turn of the century, It ends up in Tampa or Jacksonville and the industries of California afterwards like aircraft manufacturing,fashion,information technology get transplanted into Northern & Central Florida.

May I suggest instead of the film industry initially moving to Los Angeles during the turn of the century, It ends up in Tampa or Jacksonville and the industries of California afterwards like aircraft manufacturing,fashion,information technology get transplanted into Northern & Central Florida.
Yeah that would make the most sense

Comrade TruthTeller

Gone Fishin'
upload_2019-9-27_13-5-56.png

Charles Kennedy does not lose his seat in 2015 (which I think would probably prevent his death) and bucks the national trend of that election. He stands to become Leader of the Liberal Democrats for a second time and wins the election, transforming the party once again into an ardently anti-Tory one. He leads the party to many successes, mirroring his first premiership.

2019 Dakota Provincial Election

The 2019 Dakota Provincial Election saw 8-year Premier Mike Rounds losing his majority to become the 2nd largest party in the Dakota Legislative Assembly. Stephanie Herseth of the Farmer-Labor Party became the new Premier after she formed a coalition with the Progressive Party to achieve a majority and form a government.

2019-dakota-provincial-election-wiki-png.491034

Status
Not open for further replies.