Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asami

Banned
I'm actually going to give you some props for not using the obvious West Wing promotional photos for President Sheen, that alone gets you some "creativity" points. :p

s8ZdO0Q.png
Ramon Gerardo Antonio Estevez. Just Martin Sheen, the actor. The US Senator. Freedom and Peace - the Populist Party. US President. Nuclear War.

Why am I getting a Dead zone call back here?

Alexander Hamilton​
(January 11, 1755 – February 2, 1808) [snip]​

This is a good take on a common trope. I'm really interested to see where you take this one!

To clarify, did the PoD occur during the Constitutional Convention, or did the actual PoD occur sometime prior?

Why am I getting a Dead zone call back here?

Unsurprising. But it's an alternative timeline which may be possible, theoretically. Remaining an awoved pacifist and a Democrat, he runs for Senate in Ohio and pulls of a surprising win. More brutal and longer Vietnam War results in pacifist politicans actually gaining some power. Slowly, the Democratic Party starts shift more to the right due to unknown reason here.
In 1980 he runs for the nomination of the Democratic Party against some pro war racist dude. While he wins the primaries, some inner party scheming steals him the nomination. He leaves and goes for the Populist Party or officially - Freedom and Peace, the Populist Party - which was already gaining some electoral success. Giving them their second Senate seat, he runs for their nomination in 1984. After a Democratic defeat in 1980 and Cheney, he is elected as the first third party President in years. He enters negotiations with the USSR to reduce nuclear weapons and a glimmer of hope shines as the economy rebounds and detente takes shape. However, due to unknown circumstances, most likely a mistake of some sort, on January 14, 1922, the world is engulfed in nuclear flame. As multiple members of the administration die, Attorney General Zoe Baird becomes the 43rd President and first female ascending to the Office of the President.

Unsurprising. But it's an alternative timeline which may be possible, theoretically. Remaining an awoved pacifist and a Democrat, he runs for Senate in Ohio and pulls of a surprising win. More brutal and longer Vietnam War results in pacifist politicans actually gaining some power. Slowly, the Democratic Party starts shift more to the right due to unknown reason here.
In 1980 he runs for the nomination of the Democratic Party against some pro war racist dude. While he wins the primaries, some inner party scheming steals him the nomination. He leaves and goes for the Populist Party or officially - Freedom and Peace, the Populist Party - which was already gaining some electoral success. Giving them their second Senate seat, he runs for their nomination in 1984. After a Democratic defeat in 1980 and Cheney, he is elected as the first third party President in years. He enters negotiations with the USSR to reduce nuclear weapons and a glimmer of hope shines as the economy rebounds and detente takes shape. However, due to unknown circumstances, most likely a mistake of some sort, on January 14, 1922, the world is engulfed in nuclear flame. As multiple members of the administration die, Attorney General Zoe Baird becomes the 43rd President and first female ascending to the Office of the President.

That's a great scenario!

Perhaps another malfunction in Soviet radar system leads to the attack?

Or a false flag operation like in the movie "By Dawn's Early Light?"

unknown.png

The Equality Party of the Concordian Confederation, a left-aligned political party, which currently has a majority within the Commons' Council, it's leader of the party is Geoffrey Todd, who is also the Chief Councilor of the Concordian Confederation.

unknown.png

The Chief Mouser of the Cabinet Office, otherwise known as the resident cat of 116 Ginnhams Street, the address at which the Chief Councilor resides. Employed as a mouser and pet to the address, the first to take the office was Crumb, a cat owned by Chief Councilor Miller Cole in 435. The current Chief Mouser is Jack, who was appointed by Chief Councilor Margaret Major in 27 IE.

That's a great scenario!

Perhaps another malfunction in Soviet radar system leads to the attack?

Or a false flag operation like in the movie "By Dawn's Early Light?"

Malfunction of radar systems or a mistake in the USA or USSR seem to make the most realistic sense. I really doubt any insurgents would be crazy to set off a nuke as a false flag.

Here are Four Prime Ministers of the American Union. If there is something that needs clarification, feel free to ask.
h5VD7l1.png

Personal opinion the Goldwater photo.. why not pick a better one and why have LBJ in it?

I wonder what happened in America to have such a system.

Personal opinion the Goldwater photo.. why not pick a better one and why have LBJ in it?

I wonder what happened in America to have such a system.
LBJ is because Goldwater would frequently pick him to serve as Chancellor mostly because of family ties and nepotism, along with his very persuasive attitudes as the former majority whip. I just liked it because it had LBJ and Goldwater together. I understand it's not for everyone and I'm fine with that. However, in retrospect, I probably could have picked a better photo of the two of them together.

In this system, the senate is managed by a Chancellor who acts as a head of state while the head of government is the prime minister. Both the Chancellor and Prime Minister have separate cabinets. There's also the Senate which are made up of people initially appointed by the king before it's abolition with a revolution in 1795. The Prime Minister appoints a Chancellor that usually comes from the Senate or as an outside Governor-General of a state. MPs frequently would pressure the Prime Minister to select a Chancellor from their state over the head of a foreign government (though this hadn't been used since the civil war with the appointment of French Emperor Napoleon III as Chancellor)

Status
Not open for further replies.