Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?

How in the Name of the Great Bear in the Sky did you think that: "under the yoke of groups like Jehovah's Witnesses or even worse religious sects" when there is NOTHING in the member's post you are replying to about religion, even in passing, for any of politicians listed nor are ANY of the ones listed for the entire 20th or 21st Century members of the Jehovah Witnesses (thanks, BTW, for making me look up the religion of a pack of never were political leaders just for shits and giggles on your part) was going to pass muster?

I'm half tempted to Ban you, this is, after all, going to be your 15th action. However...

Kicked for a week. Know, for a fact, that this is your LAST CHANCE.
The wording may not be the best phrased but um.. nothing about religion? Just just one of the things I noticed from the box is the 'Atheist Act' passed by Barry Goldwater. There was plenty about religion in the box.

KMvUC1Z.png
cQhb0RH.png

The German Forum (German: Deutsche Forum) is one of the major institutions of the German Union. It is a collective body comprised of the heads of state or government of the German Union member states, along with two members from the German Union, the Representative of the German Forum and the Commissioner of the Central Power. The Forum's purpose is to define the German Union's overall political direction and priorities; as a result, it is sometimes referred to as the Union's "supreme political authority". Its current leader is Brigitte Bierlein, former President of Noricum.

GxTMucI.png

(I realize that I'm kind of toeing the line on "current politics" by including real-world politicians, but I have tried to stick to ones who are obscure [or at least with little international profile; some don't even have English Wikipedia pages], retired, or in a formally non-partisan office… figures who I cannot imagine igniting heated political discussion. Nor are they intended as the main focus here, but as flavour in a larger scenario. Essentially, I think there is a lot more to discuss than just the people within, and— I hope— it's all those other things that pique the most interest and curiosity.)

(Credit: text based in part off of corresponding text from Wikipedia's European Council page)

German Union:
Member states

I stumbled on an alternate Wikipedia page I had made a while ago which I never ended up finishing so I might as well post what I did finish in here, Hope you enjoy!
GicGhmJ.png

qzCmhEa.png

(I realize that I'm kind of toeing the line on "current politics" by including real-world politicians, but I have tried to stick to ones who are obscure [or at least with little international profile; some don't even have English Wikipedia pages], retired, or in a formally non-partisan office… figures who I cannot imagine igniting heated political discussion. Nor are they intended as the main focus here, but as flavour in a larger scenario. Essentially, I think there is a lot more to discuss than just the people within, and— I hope— it's all those other things that pique the most interest and curiosity.)
I think you'll be fine, I've used modern politicians in entirely fictionalized scenarios before and I didn't run into any issues. I'm not the arbiter of this though, so who knows

s8ZdO0Q.png
Ramon Gerardo Antonio Estevez. Just Martin Sheen, the actor. The US Senator. Freedom and Peace - the Populist Party. US President. Nuclear War.

Status
Not open for further replies.