Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Divided Nation: List of current United States governors:
FqVpFDb.png

(NOTE: I retconned the flag of states and each political parties)

Would you mind pointing a few out? Can't seem to find any.
For one, you wrote "Auschluss" instead of "Anschluss". For another you said he was "resentful of his past", whereas I think you meant "regretful of his past"? Also, you wrote "yatch" instead of "yacht".

Last edited:
Would you mind pointing a few out? Can't seem to find any.

In addition, "responsibility" was misspelled as "responsability" in the last sentence, and the word "Jews" was not capitalized in the third paragraph ("...and was personally responsible for the capture and execution of countless jews from 1939 to 1944."

3-7-85.png

March 7, 1985 was the day where the Elizabeth Street shooting happened.

The shooter, Robert Knotts, attacked the Johnson and Sons headquarters in Sydney, which was at 201 Elizabeth Street. He first used his Glock 17 to wound the 2 guards, kill a woman who was using the elevator at the first floor, kill 2 more people and wound another 5 in the elevator, before running out of ammo. He then switched to the Remington, and fired at the elevator's stops: the 2nd floor (killing 5, and wounding 12), the 5th floor (killing 2, and wounding 3), and then to his stop, the 10th floor. He fired at several cubicles, killing 7 people, and wounding 13 more, before going to the main office of the CEO, at the 15th floor, via the stairs, firing all the way up there. (This killed 4 people and wounded 4), before breaking into the President's office, (Michael Johnson), severely wounding him, almost running out of ammo, and then stabbing the Vice President (Terrence Anderson, who died), and then firing upon police officers from the window, wounding 5. Several police officers then entered the floor he was on, which he opened fire on, wounding 2 more officers, before being arrested.

A note addressed to his wife, Sara, stated that he "felt that he was fired for no reason" and that "all he wanted to do was help."

He was charged with 22 counts of murder, and 47 counts of attempted murder, and was sentenced to death on May 3rd. He was executed on March 7, 1995, at 12:57 via hanging. (Which was intentional.)

(3 out of many Amuaplye infoboxes. I'll be doing more soon. I'll probably make my own thread about these once I have enough.)

Last edited:
View attachment 449217

March 7, 1985 was the day where the Elizabeth Street shooting happened.

The shooter, Robert Knotts, attacked the Johnson and Sons headquarters in Sydney, which was at 201 Elizabeth Street. He first used his Glock 17 to wound the 2 guards, kill a woman who was using the elevator at the first floor, kill 2 more people and wound another 5 in the elevator, before running out of ammo. He then switched to the Remington, and fired at the elevator's stops: the 2nd floor (killing 5, and wounding 12), the 5th floor (killing 2, and wounding 3), and then to his stop, the 10th floor. He fired at several cubicles, killing 7 people, and wounding 13 more, before going to the main office of the CEO, at the 15th floor, via the stairs, firing all the way up there. (This killed 4 people and wounded 4), before breaking into the President's office, (Michael Johnson), severely wounding him, almost running out of ammo, and then stabbing the Vice President (Terrence Anderson, who died), and then firing upon police officers from the window, wounding 5. Several police officers then entered the floor he was on, which he opened fire on, wounding 2 more officers, before being arrested.

A note addressed to his wife, Sara, stated that he "felt that he was fired for no reason" and that "all he wanted to do was help."

He was charged with 22 counts of murder, and 47 counts of attempted murder, and was sentenced to death on May 3rd. He was executed on March 7, 1995, at 12:57 via hanging. (Which was intentional.)

(3 out of many Amuaplye infoboxes. I'll be doing more soon. I'll probably make my own thread about these once I have enough.)

Is this the same nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=amuaplye ?

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 10.47.18 AM.png

The assassination of David Bowie occurred in Tinckley Park, Illinois in the Tweeter Center. Bowie finished his concert when 2 brothers.

Last edited:
X-post from my new TL

With my limited knowledge on British politics, I present...

DDp1Wv5.png

Following the failure by any party to form a government in 2017, Prime Minister Nigel McCarthy called for a snap election on 1 September 2018. This election led to no consensus yet again, this time with the far-right National Party led by Aiden Macdonald coming out on top. The People's Party, led by Skye Chamberlain, lost 52 seats. The Liberal Party, led by Peter Bull, lost 77 seats. The Scottish People's Party, led by former First Minister of Scotland Alicia Adams, won every seat in Scotland due to a wave of Nationalism and low turnout. A referendum on Scotland's independence from the United Kingdom is scheduled to be held on 5 May 2019. Minor parties won an impressive 50 seats while Northern Irish parties won 18 seats.

Would Princess Di actually be allowed to be First Lady, legally?

I mean, she is foreign nobility.

America was, believe it or not, the first nation where the leadership didn't get fancy titles. Originally, Washington's title would have been "His Excellency, Protector of Liberties," before they settled on the more the bland "Mr. President."

I think the Constitution prevents Americans from accepting foreign titles or from giving people fancy titles. It doesn't say anything about marrying anyone who ALREADY has those titles.

I think JFK Jr. can marry Princess Di, but he can't become, like, the Duke of London or a member of the Court of St. James.

Asami

Banned
Since Princess Diana technically wasn't a member of the Royal Family outside of her marriage to Prince Charles, she'd have to give up calling herself the "Princess of Wales" now that she was remarried, probably-- particularly since she's marrying a Catholic dude, which was anathema until like... 2013.

After her divorce from Charles, she reverted back to being Diana Spencer, though she was still afforded some privileges that came with being a member of the Royal Family. If she went off and married John F. Kennedy, Jr. she'd likely have to renounce all those fancy things, particularly since she'd be living in the United States.

But as First Lady Diana Kennedy she'd have a bunch of other fancy privileges and things like that, and she wouldn't be looked down upon for being a social advocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.