Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zioneer

Banned
Caliph of Nauvoo, truly a prestigious title.
Well I mean what else would I be calling a guy who in OTL was considered a prophet and who ran for President of the United States? Sultan or Emir doesn't seem to cut it, haha.

Oh and the names mentioned as his disputed successor were the leaders of the OTL Mormon churches following Joseph Smith's death: al-Bakr is Brigham Young, Yusuf III is Joseph Smith III, al-Saleh is Sidney Rigdon, and Yaqub is James Strang. A few of the given names weren't really translatable into Arabic, so I made a guess.

And before you ask, Joseph Smith himself was a Jr, so that is why is son is Joseph Smith III. And the dynasty name "Hadid" is Arabic for Smith.

hZ4v1Sq.png

Based on WorldWarBot 2020 on Facebook

Communist Kings
So I was reading through Puyi's Wikipedia article and I came across Mao had noted often that Lenin could not make the Tsar into a communist, so I thought why the hell not?

9cQ1Cp2.png

Every Man a King: The Elections of 1932 and 1936
Word of advice. If you're being primaried don't forcibly eject everyone supporting the other guy and declare yourself the winner.

Geez, what did Garner do which made him so unpopular which led to him getting 10% of the vote?

Back to Canada with the Province of Haiti and it's Premier
vH54AxK.png

Haiti is one of Canada's 26 Provinces and the only one located within the Carribean. Haiti's history began with a slave revolt against the French colony of Saint-Dominique, which led thousands upon thousands of French colonists to flee to New France. Haiti's history was marked by instability and war, eventually the Haitian Civil War of 1899 to 1905 led to Canadian intervention and Haiti's annexation as a territory. Under Canadian rule the use of Haitian Creole was greatly suppressed in favor of standard Canadian French, although around 6% of the population still speaks Haitian Creole, it is a useless language in modern Haiti. Haiti became a province in 1959 and has become a vacation getaway for many Canadians, leading to a large amount of of white immigration to Haiti.

Vive le Canada
Aimée Klobuchar
Michel Penin, Jean-Luc Melenchon, Gabriel Perot
Jean-Luc Kasich
Hillary Blanchet
PSP & PDC
Enrique III of Florida

2039 Box.png

Election Map 2039.png

Russian Federation Independence Party - Hard eurosceptic, conservative, populist and libertarian party established in 2038.

People's Alliance - pro-EU, social liberal, centrist, conservative liberal party. It was also known as Progress Party (2014-2018), Russia of the Future (2018-2027), the main force of the Russian Revolution of 2021.

Libertarian - pro-EU (formerly Hard Eurosceptic), libertarian (left and right). Established in 2008, participated in the Russian Revolution 2021.

The Left - pro-EU, social democratic, social liberal, feminist party. Established in 2028.

Caucasian Independence - Hard eurosceptic, separatist and islamic left-wing party active in Caucasia. Established in 2021.

P.S: Just fantasy...

ST15RM

Banned
View attachment 445580

View attachment 445581

Russian Federation Independence Party - Hard eurosceptic, conservative, populist and libertarian party established in 2038.

People's Alliance - pro-EU, social liberal, centrist, conservative liberal party. It was also known as Progress Party (2014-2018), Russia of the Future (2018-2027), the main force of the Russian Revolution of 2021.

Libertarian - pro-EU (formerly Hard Eurosceptic), libertarian (left and right). Established in 2008, participated in the Russian Revolution 2021.

The Left - pro-EU, social democratic, social liberal, feminist party. Established in 2028.

Caucasian Independence - Hard eurosceptic, separatist and islamic left-wing party active in Caucasia. Established in 2021.

P.S: Just fantasy...
OH NO!! FARRAGE IS THE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA!!

But seriously it’s a very cool wikibox

Status
Not open for further replies.