Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggymania has come to AH.com!

So far he's been made Prime Minister of Canada, Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Prime Minister of the United States, the Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Tsar of the Bulgarians, and now the United States Senator from Massachusetts.

What can't he do?

So far he's been made Prime Minister of Canada, Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Prime Minister of the United States, the Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Tsar of the Bulgarians, and now the United States Senator from Massachusetts.

What can't he do?
Honestly I'd love to make more, I don't think I could possibly top Michael IV, Tsar of the Bulgarians.

U.N. Secretary General, member of the Royal Family, fucking make him the Prime Minister of Japan.

He. Can. Do. Anything.
Member of the Royal Family? I think you've mixed up your Blue Grits… but don't worry, I've got you.

vJcfYtE.png

I too have an Ignatieff.
ZAKBTFd.png

Mikhail Ignatieff, Prince Ignatieff, is an Alaskan nobleman and politician currently serving as the 13th Prime Minister of Alaska. He is the son of George Ignatieff and grandson of Pavel Ignatieff, both of whom were previously prime ministers. As such, he was always expected to enter politics. He was a junior minister toward the end of his father's premiership, but the elder Ignatieff was sacked and the party was taken over by his opponents. Mikhail was barred from political office during this period and became an academic. In the 1990s, when Kiki Bader rose to power, she brought him back. He served in various positions until he was appointed Minister of Defence in 2008, a symbolic appointment that was supposed to facilitate his rise to the premiership. However, Ignatieff took the appointment seriously and performed his job well. When Bader announced her retirement in 2011, the party inner circle was unanimously behind him and Tsar Cyril II appointed him Prime Minister.

What can't he do?

Produce Canada's best rap album?

The comedian in the wikibox, John Mulaney, his parents went to law school with Bill Clinton and the whole story in his special "The Comback Kid" is great
Ah. Yeah, I'm not really familiar with Mulaney and the only John I know with any connection to the Clintons is QAnon conspiracy theories claiming Hillary offed JFK Jr to run for Senate.

Status
Not open for further replies.