Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-12-28_10-0-20.png

But didn't the guy say he wanted to challenge Trump?

Also, from the wikibox, it looks like the last president was a Democrat.
The last president being a democrat is just my snipping being a bit too wide and "Challenge trump" can honestly mean anything in the episode's context from at the primaries to at election day.

Wikipedia page on Prussia:

GbXXAJk.png

Wikibox on the Prussian Civil War:

uw9vcrx.png

2018 legislative election:

bdgfWGX.png

List of Prussian monarchs 1701-present:
b8tQYxW.png

Last edited:
Wikipedia page on Prussia:
Excellent, excellent series! I must confess I'm a little confused what the state of the government is, though: the page intro says the Popular Republican Party formed a coalition, but the accompanying infobox has Franz Wilhelm as Chancellor, and the election has the Chancellor as vacant… is this just a mistake, or is there a story here?

Excellent, excellent series! I must confess I'm a little confused what the state of the government is, though: the page intro says the Popular Republican Party formed a coalition, but the accompanying infobox has Franz Wilhelm as Chancellor, and the election has the Chancellor as vacant… is this just a mistake, or is there a story here?

The PRP-lead coalition was able to pass legislation as it had control of the Reichstag, though it had trouble with the Reichsrat, so it couldn't get a lot done. More importantly, the KDP was not able to do so, so they were effectively in opposition. As the first Chancellor to lose control of government in over 90 years, Franz Wilhelm resigned his position in the aftermath of the election. However, the king refused to appoint Müller as Chancellor, and insisted that Wilhelm return to office; he refused, believing he had failed the crown and that other options should be considered. The position was vacant until after Friedrich IV's assassination and the breakout of the civil war in June, at which point the ruling regency council again appointed Wilhelm as Chancellor, which he now accepted.

The PRP-lead coalition was able to pass legislation as it had control of the Reichstag, though it had trouble with the Reichsrat, so it couldn't get a lot done. More importantly, the KDP was not able to do so, so they were effectively in opposition. As the first Chancellor to lose control of government in over 90 years, Franz Wilhelm resigned his position in the aftermath of the election. However, the king refused to appoint Müller as Chancellor, and insisted that Wilhelm return to office; he refused, believing he had failed the crown and that other options should be considered. The position was vacant until after Friedrich IV's assassination and the breakout of the civil war in June, at which point the ruling regency council again appointed Wilhelm as Chancellor, which he now accepted.
Aha. Very interesting, thanks!

Can someone make an infobox for an alternate Gulf War where the coalition has a mandate to remove the Ba'athist regime as well, so it takes out the Revolutionary Guard and goes to Baghdad and captures Saddam and his kids and overthrows the regime?

So, interesting thing I learned while making that last infobox: Count Nikolay Ignatyev spent part of his career working to break the Ottomans in Europe and gain independence for its Christian subjects, which consequently made him extremely popular in Bulgaria— to the extent he was viewed as a potential candidate for the Bulgarian throne. Of course, that never happened… but what if it did?

lSCaHsj.png

So, interesting thing I learned while making that last infobox: Count Nikolay Ignatyev spent part of his career working to break the Ottomans in Europe and gain independence for its Christian subjects, which consequently made him extremely popular in Bulgaria— to the extent he was viewed as a potential candidate for the Bulgarian throne. Of course, that never happened… but what if it did?

lSCaHsj.png
marry me

Status
Not open for further replies.