Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope y'all enjoy two consecutive Desire the Right updates because here's a full list of prime ministers of Patagonia

patagonian_pms.png

I just platinumed Mafia 3, and to celebrate, here's an infobox for the Senator who interviews Donovan (it does contain spoilers for that game):

Blake.JPG

c53sYoE.png

The 1844 United States presidential election was the 15th presidential election, held from Friday, November 1 to Wednesday, December 4, 1844. Incumbent Whig President William Henry Harrison defeated Democrat James K. Polk in a close contest turning on the controversial issues of slavery and the annexation of the Republic of Texas.

The 1844 United States presidential election was the 15th presidential election, held from Friday, November 1 to Wednesday, December 4, 1844. Incumbent Whig President William Henry Harrison defeated Democrat James K. Polk in a close contest turning on the controversial issues of slavery and the annexation of the Republic of Texas.

Just saying, but Harrison had pledged to only run for one term, and the Whigs generally leaned towards support for Presidential term limits if I remember correctly, as a reaction to Andrew Johnson among other things

Looks really good! Although I do wonder how DSA Dick Cheney came about
Cheney's career is that of your typical Communist era cadre. Worked up his way as a member of the CPUSSA in Wyoming through the 70s and 80s, Mondale appointed him in charge of the Ministry of Heavy Military Engineering because he was perceived as an efficient moderate between the hardline and reformist factions. Come 1991, CPUSSA starts to dissolve and Cheney pushes himself into a leadership position in the succeeding DSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.