Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kfz1d6Q.png

I was working on something but then had a bit of an episode and deleted a lot of stuff. This is the only surviving bit from it, as far as I can tell.

From Desire the Right:

Sir George Meredith Bergoglio
is a Patagonian musician who is the lead singer and guitarist of the metal band Papafrancesco (styled PAPAFRANCƎSCO). Born in Victoria to an Argentine mother of Italian descent and an Italian father who emigrated to Patagonia via Argentina, Bergoglio originally intended to become a priest but later shifted his interest to music

I'm putting this here rather than in the shitpost thread because it's for a serious TL

george bergoglio.PNG

Deleted member 107125

From Desire the Right:

is a Patagonian musician who is the lead singer and guitarist of the metal band Papafrancesco (styled PAPAFRANCƎSCO). Born in Victoria to an Argentine mother of Italian descent and an Italian father who emigrated to Patagonia via Argentina, Bergoglio originally intended to become a priest but later shifted his interest to music

I'm putting this here rather than in the shitpost thread because it's for a serious TL

View attachment 508389
Now THIS is epic

Another wikibox in reference to this earlier post. The whole concept was gonna be a big thing a la the wonderful stuff made by @gap80. As tends to happen, it fizzled out.

N5iO176.png

Condensed POD: Instead of recommending he run for Mayor, Richard Sugarman recommends Bernie Sanders a teaching position at Columbia College, which he begrudgingly accepts. It's there he makes acquaintances with freshman Barry Obama. Obama likes Sanders' history of civil rights activism and moral fortitude, while Sanders absorbs a fair bit of Obama's charisma. Sanders later makes a run for Attorney General of New York, which he wins by a slim enough margin. Come 1992, with Bill Clinton's campaign in tatters after his sex scandals, Sanders swoops in. Meanwhile, Obama becomes more left-wing/Dem-Socalist as a result of Sanders' influence, setting him off on a whole different career. There was also going to be a conservative Elizabeth Warren instead of Bush, and maybe a Democratic Trump presidency if I could find room for it.

The working title was going to be A Bern Walks Into a Bar.

From Desire the Right:

is this the pope

Isaac Beach

Banned
From Desire the Right:

Someone should do Pope Dawkins :angel:.

From Desire the Right:

View attachment 508389

I think that you should have put this in the shitpost thread.

From Desire the Right:

Earl Warren was an American jurist and politician who served as the 40th President of the United States from 1945 to 1953, and later as the first Director-General of the Assembly of Nations from 1956 to 1969. During his presidency, he led the United States through the Third Great War, and went on to help found the Assembly of Nations. On the domestic front, he is known for pursuing a middle-of-the-road liberal course, being one of the most relatively left-wing members of the traditionally right-wing Freedom Party. After his tenure as Director-General of the AN, he opted to retire in Geneva, where the AN headquarters are located, rather than return to the United States. His will requested he be buried in Geneva rather than his hometown of Bakersfield, California, making him the only POTUS to be buried outside of the United States. Additionally, he is the only US President to be inducted into two separate orders of the British honours system, as well as the only US President to be a Knight Grand Cross of an order of British honours, being a Knight Grand Cross of both the Order of the Bath (awarded for his leadership role in the Third Great War) and the Order of St Michael and St George (awarded for his role in founding and leading the Assembly of Nations).

earl warren.png

More progress! I'm about halfway through my full alternate Wikipedia article outlining the Albionic Church. Here's a little window in on one of the more unique aspects of the institution:

B8m27ix.png

Comrade TruthTeller

Gone Fishin'
Anyone use PicPick? Is there any way to stop this from happening?
upload_2019-12-14_11-55-42.png

It skips a tiny bit of the photo, therefore making it hard to read. Sometimes you can tell what it says but sometimes it is hard to read. You have probably noticed it in quite a few of the infoboxes I have posted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.