Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another MCU infobox, this one for the President seen in Iron Man 3:

View attachment 454286

Disclaimer: This isn't entirely accurate to the MCU canon (i.e. some of the dates and names), and it's uncertain if this character survived the Snap in Infinity War, but this is just something I felt like having fun with anyway.
I don't think Obama was president in the MCU as Winter Soldier stated that Ellis was the President that greeted Captain America after being frozen and he was probably out of office during infinity war

upload_2019-4-19_20-59-22.png

The Liberty gubernatorial election of 2010 was held on Tuesday, November 2, 2010. Incumbent Democratic Governor Ernest McAfee was term-limited and unable to run again. The gubernatorial race gained national and international notoriety from the nominations of Democratic actor John Hunter and Republican former Senator Michael Graves, both of whom were involved in numerous controversies in both their personal lives and during their campaigns. The race is also notable for having the lowest turnout of any Liberty state gubernatorial election in history.

The Democratic primary initially saw a contest between Liberty City Mayor Julio Ochoa as the frontrunner for the race, however, controversial activist and former Vinewood actor John Hunter began to rise in Democratic polling as Ochoa faced scrutiny over rising crime rates in Liberty City, and managed to secure the nomination. On the Republican side, former Senator Michael Graves gained Tea Party support in what was initially seen as a long shot bid for the GOP nomination due to controversies the Senator had been involved in, including arrests for sexual harassment and campaign finance violations, including infamously spending $400,000 from his senatorial campaign on a vacation home in the Phillipines. However, Graves won the nomination in a shock victory, and went on to face Hunter in the general election.

The general election became known as "one of the nastiest election campaigns in state history", according to the Liberty Tree. Hunter and Graves immediately released scathing, and controversial, campaign ads against each other, many of which went viral due to their crude and vulgar nature. Furthermore, Hunter faced scrutiny for remarks regarding dodging the Vietnam War draft, and Graves was slammed over his criminal record. The race had the lowest turnout in Liberty history, and on Election Day, Hunter was the victor of the election.​

With Star Trek: Discovery wrapping up its second season, I was inspired to make a few more Star Trek boxes.

As always, non-canon elements are included to make a more complete infobox. This is also a good time to note that some of the older infoboxes' information is out of date because of the introduction of new events and characters in Discovery and almost all of the Trek rank insignia are on a different orientation on the place where I get them (Memory Alpha) now.

trekother10.png

Star Trek infoboxes
James T. Kirk, Benjamin Sisko, Katherine Janeway, Jean-Luc Picard
Spock
Deep Space Nine
Jonathan Archer
Worf, son of Mogh
Balthazar M. Edison, Changelings, Maquis
William T. Riker, Shinzon, Seven of Nine
Rules of Acquisition, Emergency Medical Hologram (EMH), Khan Noonien Singh
Borg, Dax
Starfleet
Tuvok, Winn Adami, Data
Orion Syndicate, Assassination of Merken Vreenak, Q, Whale Probe
Zefram Cochrane, Tribble, Lwaxana Troi
Leonard McCoy, Skrain Dukat, Project Genesis
Philippa Georgiou, T'Kuvma, Hoshi Sato

Last edited:
"And as Big Ben strikes ten, the polls close, and we can give you the results of our exit poll; we have spoken to fourteen thousand people in two hundred constituencies tonight, and we hope they've been telling us the truth." Dimbleby sat back to enjoy this last instant of oblivion....​
BONG
"And there it is, ten o' clock and we say...we say Tony Blair will be Prime Minister, with a Labour majority of...20 seats. But...he will not have the largest vote share if this poll is right...which places the Labour Party on 39% of the vote and the Conservatives with 41%, two points ahead." The infographics hadn't kicked in yet to show this shock result, but it didn't matter for now, and Dimbleby gestured at the screens to his left, "And reactions down there, from Conservative Headquarters on the top-right, surprisingly jubilant...more stoic scenes in Sedgefield below...I think Labour was hoping for a lot more."
Dimbleby had let his usual calm and composed veneer fall for just a moment as he took in what the poll was saying, but now he steeled himself quickly: this was going to be a long night.​

Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 20.50.55.png

Perhaps a reboot of my United American Realms series. The following is a bit blurry, due to my MacBook automatically blowing up the image upon screenshotting, forcing me to adjust the size manually.

uarny_by_ozzysmapcorner_dd5697l-fullview.png

Last edited:
This is probably the most comprehensive lore I have ever made for any timeline I have made so far yet. Many thanks to @Kanan for helping me with this page.
So there is a region called the Salton Sink in Southern California where a rather large region sits below sea level. Right now it contains the much smaller Salton Sea which was created by accident in the early 20th century. However in the past, the Colorado River once emptied directly into the Sink, creating a massive lake that existed in several different iterations in the past. The most recent iteration of the lake dried up around the 15th century when the Colorado shifted away from the lake. But what if this massive lake existed today?

1X9zpMo.png

Questions? Comments?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.