Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 92121

Peep Show Election

upload_2019-3-13_14-19-31.png

Here are two infoboxes I made for my "ASBish" TL, showcasing the US & my home state.

Certain subjects that you see in a regular infobox are missing, basically because I haven't gotten to those parts yet. (Ethnic & Religious makeup, Population density, Chief Justice, Senators from GA) While they are both somewhat simple, I think it pretty much does a good job of pointing certain details out.

The Governor & Lieutenant Governor for GA are temporary, as I just picked people who I quickly thought of. (Namely the Governor. Lieutenant was random.)

United States.png
State of Georgia.png

Last edited:
He worked as a communications staffer on Dean's campaign IOTL and gets a similar post in the White House, then returns to Missouri to run for the senate in 2010 following Dean's defeat.
Good catch. I always like when PODs have unexpected, but entirely plausible ripples like these.

Deleted member 92121

This is perhaps the greatest thing ever but surely Mark is more of a Lib Dem (I remember him saying he’s quite the fan of paddy Ashdown) whilst Johnson is the affluent Tory?

Nevertheless, I wonder how the Jeffish Nationalist Party and the United Kingdom Darylpendence Party did.
I pictured it as Mark appealing to moderate Conservatives steady in the centre, while Johnson and his libertarian and almost social-darwinist tendencies appealing to the laissez-faire liberals within the Lib-dems. Anyways, That and the fact that I wanted Mark to win(because Johnson can bugger off) and there was no way that was plausible with the Lib Dems.

Those logos are great. Especially the FG logo looking like the exact kind of cheesy thing a political party would use. 11/10.
Thanks! Unfortunately the the FG logo was the logo of a real French political party, and the Union Nationale was actually used in a Quebecois political party, but I slightly modified both of them. The MPLR logo is the only one really made by me and uses the same text font as OTL's En Marche! of France.

While I'm thinking about it I should probably post the infobox I made for Florida, and I'd like to apologize for the lack of detail in the area and GDP sectors, but those were incredibly boring to do and I want to have fun making the Infoboxes.
CGcYjn8.png

The Kingdom of Florida, better known as Florida is a Spanish-speaking country in North America. Bordered to the north by Virginia, to the west by Canada and sharing a maritime border in the Carribean Sea with Cuba and the Bahamas. Florida was a Spanish colony from 1513 to 1881 without interruptions, before gaining Independence from Spain after the Floridan Revolution in 1882. Florida crowned Enrique, the 2nd of Seville (who had lost his titles for his participation in the revolution) as their King. Today Florida is one of the most developed and democratic countries in North America.

Vive le Canada
Aimée Klobuchar
Michel Penin, Jean-Luc Melenchon, Gabriel Perot
Jean-Luc Kasich
Hillary Blanchet
PSP & PDC
Haiti & Manuel Larousse
Enrique III & House of Sevilla
UN, FDG & MPLR

GvhKlwB.png

The Bisgaard government was fraught with internal strife, policy difficulties, clashes with its coalition partner, and ultimately ended in disaster. With the Jutland Greens so alienated by the outgoing Prime Minister and his party, some fear that the break between the social democratic left and the ecological movement may be permanent.

While I'm thinking about it I should probably post the infobox I made for Florida, and I'd like to apologize for the lack of detail in the area and GDP sectors, but those were incredibly boring to do and I want to have fun making the Infoboxes.
CGcYjn8.png

The Kingdom of Florida, better known as Florida is a Spanish-speaking country in North America. Bordered to the north by Virginia, to the west by Canada and sharing a maritime border in the Carribean Sea with Cuba and the Bahamas. Florida was a Spanish colony from 1513 to 1881 without interruptions, before gaining Independence from Spain after the Floridan Revolution in 1882. Florida crowned Enrique, the 2nd of Seville (who had lost his titles for his participation in the revolution) as their King. Today Florida is one of the most developed and democratic countries in North America.

Vive le Canada
Aimée Klobuchar
Michel Penin, Jean-Luc Melenchon, Gabriel Perot
Jean-Luc Kasich
Hillary Blanchet
PSP & PDC
Haiti & Manuel Larousse
Enrique III & House of Sevilla
UN, FDG & MPLR

Awesome once again, what is Florida’s economy like? How did they become so developped from what I guess would be a spanish plantation colony? Did it get massive investment from Canada? Lot of immigration?

GvhKlwB.png

The Bisgaard government was fraught with internal strife, policy difficulties, clashes with its coalition partner, and ultimately ended in disaster. With the Jutland Greens so alienated by the outgoing Prime Minister and his party, some fear that the break between the social democratic left and the ecological movement may be permanent.
Okay, this is epic.

Awesome once again, what is Florida’s economy like? How did they become so developped from what I guess would be a spanish plantation colony? Did it get massive investment from Canada? Lot of immigration?
Yes and yes, Florida's position is the result of 100 years of great economic management and a lot of tourism. Florida is a popular vacation destination for the place up north, and the countries nearly open borders with Canada have payed off, making it incredibly easy to take a flight down to Florida and vacation.

Deleted member 92121

Ok, I just saw the Fantastical short movie that reimagines "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" as a modern Drama.

So I decided to com up with my own alternative version of the show,. Think House of Cards plus Empire: The Prince
I was editing a character list, with their bio, etc, but my PC just crashed and I lost it all. So will do it again later.

upload_2019-3-14_22-40-27.png
upload_2019-3-14_22-40-47.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-14_22-40-1.png
    upload_2019-3-14_22-40-1.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 312
Status
Not open for further replies.