Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FROM THE TRUE DIVIDED NATION:

4Leaf Corporation (4LF)
is an Japanese multinational technology company with headquarters in Taihoku, Japan. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, smartphones, video games, and featured services. It is best known software products are the 4Leaf Lanziee line of operating systems, the 4Leaf Workplace suite, and the Web Explorer and Edge web browsers. It's flagship hardware products such as Square Enix consoles, 4Leaf Smartscreen phones, and the 4Leaf Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. As of 2018, it is the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.

taMD0I5.png

The Canadian province of Hawaii (ignore the USA on the map), 2017, a future Kaiserreich timeline.

upload_2019-1-19_2-51-23.png

This was just a silly thing a threw together based off a Kaiserreich idea I had and a post I just made over in the Photos from and Alternate Timeline thread.
I got rid of the political leaders, because I'd honestly have no idea what to put there. Everything else is just from the current Hawaii Wikipage put into a Canadian province info box template, with the ranks adjusted to fit the other Canadian provinces/territories.

Deleted member 81475

All of the elections in this game have been INSANELY close PV wise I’ve noticed

They have! Each term's successes, failures, and events have been influenced by an RNG which seems really fond of them. At least Lovell got his Nixon/Reagan sized landslide. Heston got a natural 1 in one particular area and has some growing scandals which might not matter if he was against a McGovern but against Florida's popular governor it makes the race closer than anyone liked.

Deleted member 81475

I've hit the 2000 election in All the Way with LBJ and am torn as to how it'll go. President Heston became the first president to resign from office leaving the White House to his comparative scandal-free and liberal vice president Ray Mabus (D-MS), but Mabus may be facing a primary challenge from the more conservative Mike Gabbard (D-HI). Any ideas on a good ticket for a more liberal Republican party whose Goldwater wing has constantly fumbled and that's hoping to succeed eight years of controversial conservativism?

I've hit the 2000 election in All the Way with LBJ and am torn as to how it'll go. President Heston became the first president to resign from office leaving the White House to his comparative scandal-free and liberal vice president Ray Mabus (D-MS), but Mabus may be facing a primary challenge from the more conservative Mike Gabbard (D-HI). Any ideas on a good ticket for a more liberal Republican party whose Goldwater wing has constantly fumbled and that's hoping to succeed eight years of controversial conservativism?

Arlen Specter/Bill Graves?

RIP. I had the pleasure to meet this fine gentleman when I was student in journalism. Quite reactionary, but a very polite gentleman above all.

Capture d’écran 2019-01-21 à 16.31.32.png

PS : Forget the typo for Prince Joachim, I took example on the wikibox for Margarethe II of Denmark and forgot to delete.

Capture d’écran 2019-01-21 à 16.45.48.png

I'm not sure what about Heston's administration proved controversial (is there a story thread somewhere?), but here's a few names that might be worth a look: Lowell Weicker, Jack Kemp, Jim Jeffords, Terry Branstad and Arne Carlson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.