Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes IV (Do not post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that's only political in the way that it makes brief mention of Bernie Sanders.
...I just really like Bernie Sanders, okay?

PzSPKDP.png

Questions for Lennon is an American radio talk show broadcast on National Public Radio stations across the United States since 2012. It is produced by WOR-710 FM in New York, in addition to being syndicated by the BBC for broadcast on BBC4. The show's host is former musician John Lennon . As of 2017, the show was syndicated to 624 stations and claimed nearly 5 million listeners in the United States.[1] The show is fed live weekdays at 12:00 noon ET.

The show began when NPR approached Lennon after NBC rejected Lennon's bid to succeed Jay Leno as the host for The Tonight Show.[2] Lennon agreed, on the condition that he could choose the music. The show began daily national broadcasts in 2012.[3] The show was initially Lennon speaking on various topics, usually politics or the entertainment industry, with breaks for music from 'Dr. Winston's Jukebox', where Lennon would play either current trending singles or artefacts from his 'private crop'. After the first month, the show began to include interviews with prominent figures in a segment called 'Questions from Lennon'. This interview segment has gained controversy as Lennon became notorious for asking intrusive and provoking questions; his 2013 interview with Piers Morgan resulted in a libel suit.[4] When Democratic Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders guested on the show in 2016, the programme was listened to by 50 million people across the continental United States.[5] For a time, there was also a segment where Lennon would take calls live on-air, but this was soon removed after fans bombarded the lines with requests for a Beatles reunion.[6]

YOU DAMN IDIOTS. SO CLOSE TO SHUTTING DOWN A THREAD BECAUSE OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR!

On the other hand, I would not have minded a few hours of no political wikiboxes.........

YOU DAMN IDIOTS. SO CLOSE TO SHUTTING DOWN A THREAD BECAUSE OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR!
You have lit my fuse, so here I go:

I KNOW THIS IS CURRENT!
I KNOW THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HIM AT THE MOMENT!
I ALSO KNOW THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE OUT COME OF THE RESULTS!
BUT TO HELL WITH IT, SOME OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN STERN SUPPORTS ALL THEIR LIFE, SO WHY CAN'T I MAKE A POST ABOUT HIM.

ARSEN WENGER.png

Apologizes, I was just mad at the incidents. I was suppose to add that those who did cause trouble should stay away for a short while as we try to move on from this.

And we will.........

Washingtons of the World, Unite!
9rkeLqS.png

The three Washingtons, founders of the three greatest republics in the world (after America). The Franco-Polish alliance formed in the 19th century ended up dominating continental Europe, and with Portugal they formed the very powerful Tripartite Pact to counter the Anglo-German Grand Alliance. In the Americas, the United States and the United Provinces locked out all the Europeans except Brazil, which became an equal partner in the union with Portugal. In the early 20th century, the American Alliance and the Tripartite Pact went to war with the Grand Alliance (who were also allied with all the other European nations). The World Republican Army won after the second stage of the war. The Great War lasted from 1909 to 1949, in three phases (1909-1916, 1925-1933, 1939-1949). It truly was the war to end all wars.

I was trying to create a global ideal republic kind of thing.

Who would be the Russian Washington?

Emelyan Pugachev doesn't fit the bill.

jvyaK1P.png

Pathfinder E. Kenneighdy-Tart, the Chief Minister of Equestria, a micronation under the suzerainty of Canada populated primarily by sapient multicoloured equinoids and physically isolated from the outside world, was assassinated at 13:37 Mountain Daylight Time[/U][/COLOR] (19:37 UTC[/U][/COLOR]) on April 15, 2017, while on her way to an Emergency Session of the Equestrian Legislature. Fatally shot by Corporal Kenneth Macdonald, a Canadian Soldier guarding the Equestrian Parliament Building in Canterlot, she was distracted by Sam Deary, a Brony who managed to pass through Equestria's otherwise-impenetrable border defences (which include electrified fences and armed guards) and Corporal Macdonald's intended target. An investigation made by the Maisonneuve Commision from April to September 2017 concluded that the assassination was committed on the orders of Red Bolt (who allowed Deary to evade detection by border personnel), though neither Deary nor Macdonald were activelty part of, or even aware of, the Red Bolt operation. Though most of Kenneighdy-Tart's body was buried conventionally (or at least conventionally from a human point of view), her heart and wings were cremated and given a traditional (for Pegasi) Sky Burial.

hL6KLsv.png

Red Bolt is a human supremacist terror organization. Since its founding in 1969, it has been dedicated to the creation of a Human-only society on earth, including, "if necessary", by violet means. In the Yugoslav Wars, the organisation received much publicity due to it shattering between 90% to 99% of Slovenia's Gem population. Another of its notable successful operations is the Assassination of the Equestrian Chief Minister, Pathfinder E. Kenneighdy-Tart, in 2017. However, the organization had a number of failures as well; for example, a planned attack on AVcon 2014 was cancelled because the assumed "Pony" target was, in fact, a Human wearing a full-body costume (or fursuit). Red Bolt has consistently called for a "species purification" of earth, and is considered a right-wing extremist organization.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.