Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes IV (Do not post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RQ0YP6n.jpg

You're doing god's work there, my friend.

The Insanity train is still running at full steam ahead, even to places outside earth.

If you've ever watched the Martian, you've learned that colonizing mars requires shit and potatoes, so...

nRYoCl6.png

Y E T • A N O T H E R • S E C R E T • S E R I E S
The dirtiest secrets from Twenty Minutes into the Bizzaro-future.
Past Boxes:
The Federally-Administered Mountain Territories
Chief Ministers of Equestria
Assassination of Pathfinder Kenneighdy-Tart, Red Bolt
The Slovenian Gem Genocide, Hosni Mubarak
The 2024-5 Canadian Constitutional Crisis
Queen Elizabeth II, The Lake Malawi Buddha
Butter F. Tart, Jr., Pathfinder E. Kenneighdy-Tart (Soon with Write-ups!)
Dustin the Turkey
Pathfinder's Funeral, Cromwell's Island
Grigori Rasputin; The Beatles and incomprehensibly malevolent eldritch abominations and other demonic beings
New Cork

What the--

My Wikipedia user sandbox, which consisted mostly of in-progress AH infoboxes, got deleted for "blatant misuse of Wikipedia as a web host". Has this happened to anyone else? What does one do to get around it?

What the--

My Wikipedia user sandbox, which consisted mostly of in-progress AH infoboxes, got deleted for "blatant misuse of Wikipedia as a web host". Has this happened to anyone else? What does one do to get around it?

It hasn't happened to me, so are you hosting images on there? If so, don't do that.

What the--

Save the code as a word document. Either as a google doc or as a computer file. Then you don't have to worry about them deleting it. Put it in your sandbox to preview it, but don't save it there. That's usually what I do.

Save the code as a word document. Either as a google doc or as a computer file. Then you don't have to worry about them deleting it. Put it in your sandbox to preview it, but don't save it there. That's usually what I do.
I Just Preview in the Public Sandbox and occasionally save as a Notepad TXT.

Asami

Banned
I typically save a .html version of my current Wikipedia template (like a politician's wikipedia page, or an election wikipedia page) and then edit it in HTML. ^^

Screenshot 2017-04-17 at 2.25.02 PM.png

Screenshot 2017-04-17 at 2.25.08 PM.png

Eric William O'Neill is an American politician who served as the 43rd President of the United States, and is the first LGBT person to serve as President. He previously served as the 39th Governor of Florida and Florida Attorney General, and was floated as a potential pick for Attorney General under President Eastwood, but O'Neill declined the position.

O'Neill was born in Tallahassee, Florida to Jeffrey and Adrienne O'Neill. He was raised and attended school in Orlando, and he was accepted into Harvard Law School in 1971. He graduated in 1979, and he began a law firm called O'Neill and Associates. O'Neill ran successfully for Attorney General in 1982, and served in that position until running for Governor of Florida in 1986. He served as Governor until 1992, when he ran for President, and supported by incumbent President Arnold McIntyre, he won the Republican primaries and the general election, succeeding McIntyre.

As President, O'Neill oversaw the Los Angeles Missile Crisis, when a Japanese submarine commanded by Tsutomo Abe, a Japanese nationalist, fired numerous missiles on Los Angeles. The crisis began a serious plummet in Japanese-American relations as the Japanese government declared a state of emergency and Prime Minister Masazo Nonaka assumed dictatorial powers as a result of the crisis. O'Neill's handling of the crisis was perceived as poor, and resulted in a Democratic wave in 1994. O'Neill's approval ratings grew lower, and he was defeated in a landslide by Paula Rodriguez in 1996.

In his post-presidency, O'Neill unexpectedly came out as gay in 1998, and revealed a decades long relationship with Brandon Walker, his Chief of Staff and '92 campaign manager. Walker and O'Neill officially married in 1999, a week after the Jackson v. New York case that legalized gay marriage in the United States. O'Neill was floated as a potential Attorney General in 2004, but declined the position. He lives with his husband in Miami, Florida in a private estate.

Last edited:
The Insanity train is still running at full steam ahead, even to places outside earth.

If you've ever watched the Martian, you've learned that colonizing mars requires shit and potatoes, so...

nRYoCl6.png

The dirtiest secrets from Twenty Minutes into the Bizzaro-future.
Past Boxes:
Dustin the Turkey
Grigori Rasputin; The Beatles and incomprehensibly malevolent eldritch abominations and other demonic beings
New Cork
Adore this ♥️

Happy Mimouna, everyone.

daAHf3G.png

Sheikh Mimouna ibn Bachar abu Mouchammad Adboul Rachman Houçaÿn Fayçal Ammadjdi Ammaqssimme (Arabic: المقصيم ميمونة بن بشار ابو محمد عبد الرحمن حسين فيصل المجدي‎‎), whose name is also spelled Mimouna ibn Bashar abu Muhammad Adbul Rahman Hussein Faisal Al-Majdi Al-Maqssim, was a Sheikh of Agadir[...]During his reign, he imprisoned the Jews of Agahdir in his palace for his own personal amusement, frequently sodomizing, torturing, and eating them. His birthday was marked with mass pogroms, which included, but were not limited to, using the deep-fried bodies of jews killed in the pogroms as Mofletta filling, and tying any survivors to chairs, in which they were forced to sing Eyal Golan and Zohar Argov songs in Karaoke.

This is a adaptation of a parody of an Israeli copypasta about why you shouldn't celebrate cetrain christian holidays becuase the cristias used to use them as an excuse for killing jews I found on Reddit.
Past Boxes:
Dustin the Turkey
New Cork
Rise of the Very Happy Jew-Murdering Batshit Moroccan Sheikh Special Mimouna Post Thingy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.