Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes IV (Do not post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to let everyone in this thread know that it is justthisclose to getting locked because it is continually veering into current politics.

This is the final warning on this. I either start kicking folks as reported, which I don't really want to do, or simply shut down the thread and kill any future ones, which I REALLY don't want to do.

It comes down to this: Y'all can self manage and stop with the current political stuff outside of Chat or I can fix it. Entirely up to y'all.

There's easier ways to solve this problem without going nuclear for no reason and punishing all the other content creators who haven't done anything wrong

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
There's easier ways to solve this problem without going nuclear for no reason and punishing all the other content creators who haven't done anything wrong
Sure, I can Kick folks retail (see the following post), followed by Banning them for repeated offenses.

Presented without comment, other than that this owes a debt to @PachPachis and the other secret-wikibox-makers. This secret may be somewhat less interesting than theirs.

fortyblerg.png

Asami

Banned
Eternal New-Deal-punk
Adolf Hitler, Eternal Fuhrer of the German Nation (1934-present)
Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States (1933-1961)

Basic Law for the United States of America
Fleet Admiral John Kennedy, 1st Watchman of the Celadon Hyperchain (1943-1990)
Goodfellow's Corporation
Hans Karl Scheiderhan, Reichsfuhrer-SS und Generalkommisar des GPO (2040-present)
Major parties involved with American federal elections, 2078
Synth/Android civil rights situation on Earth, 2077
The World as of 2077
German Revolution of 1987-89
Velvet War

George C. Wallace, 45th and 56th Governor of Alabama (1963-1996; 2060-present)
Alanna Harlow Olhouser, Secretary of National Recovery (1978-1990)
Ronald W. Reagan, 36th President of the United States (1973-1979)

Albert Mountbatten, 39th President of the United States (1993-2004)

XifoCdU.png

Albert Mountbatten, often called the 'Great Communicator' by many, was President of the United States for 11 straight years, the longest-serving President since the 28 years of Franklin D. Roosevelt. Born to the former Royal Family of the abolished United Kingdom in 1948, Albert grew up without expectations of doing much, as his mother spent her days as an expressionist artist, having suffered from PTSD after her service in the Royal Army during the Alien War; and his father's anemic depression throwing him into his U.S. Navy career with little regard for his fledgling family. While growing up with brothers and sisters, Albert's childhood was quite vacant, as his mother would spend her days under the influence of emotional suppressants or letting out her anger and survivor's guilt by painting portrait after portrait.

The position as grandson of the last King of the United Kingdom, George VI (b. 1895, d. 1943) before it's dissolution, he was often drafted by local boards to consider a run for municipal positions or state-wide positions. In 1977, he assented to such a challenge against the domestic Unionist-Liberal coalition governor, Richard Collard. The 1977 election saw the 29 year old Albert win with 73% of the vote. He would be Governor of Norfolk for 15 years, before running in the 1993 American election for the office of President.

He would be elected to the office with a sizable mandate, and would take up a position that many older veterans of the War would whimsically sigh and reminisce about his grandfather. Many compared Albert to his grandfather, from whom he took his name. Albert's popularity cruised him to two Presidential terms (1993-1998; 1998-2003), and then a third. However, early into his third term as President, he suffered a sudden, and fatal heart attack. The stress of a lifetime of smoking, drinking and poor health had been his demise. He expired on September 15, 2004, at age 55. His mother, Elizabeth, passed soon after, at age 78, after accidentally (or perhaps intentionally, nobody ever found out the truth behind it) overdosing on her anti-depressants and pain medications for her war injuries.

He was survived by his sons, James and Henry. His bloodline lives on in 2077, with Gregory Windsor being a United States Senator for the State of Norfolk. Gregory is a member of the Eco-Republican Party, and is largely considered to be a potential Presidential candidate in the coming years.

> working on that big writeup for that one 2020 box I promised
> logs in to see what's goin' on
> big spat over 'current politics'
> can't help but notice my box has a lot of 'current politics' in it

...welp.

5064338aafa96f7a59003568.gif

I think I'm just gonna...y'know...leave that one be, if you guys don't mind.
Just use your imaginations or whatever.

Non-election wikiboxes to follow.

Asami

Banned
Eternal New-Deal-punk
Adolf Hitler, Eternal Fuhrer of the German Nation (1934-present)
Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States (1933-1961)

Basic Law for the United States of America
Fleet Admiral John Kennedy, 1st Watchman of the Celadon Hyperchain (1943-1990)
Goodfellow's Corporation
Hans Karl Scheiderhan, Reichsfuhrer-SS und Generalkommisar des GPO (2040-present)
Major parties involved with American federal elections, 2078
Synth/Android civil rights situation on Earth, 2077
The World as of 2077
German Revolution of 1987-89
Velvet War

George C. Wallace, 45th and 56th Governor of Alabama (1963-1996; 2060-present)
Alanna Harlow Olhouser, Secretary of National Recovery (1978-1990)
Ronald W. Reagan, 36th President of the United States (1973-1979)

Albert Mountbatten, 39th President of the United States (1993-2004)
Elizabeth Windsor

4S8o8O1.png

Elizabeth Windsor, the well-known English painter and author, and in her later years, one of Britain's most famous nationalists. Her works were often seen as a grim expression of her growing nihilistic attitude after the death of her father in 1943, and the near destruction of her homeland by alien forces. Her first well-known work, The Rose of Windsor, was a large painting in which she recalled the horrors of the first wave of alien attacks against Buckingham Palace. The painting is hung in the National Gallery in Washington D.C., and is often seen as a grim expression of what England sacrificed in the Alien Wars. She would later write a book Summer on the Thames where she described her experience as a soldier during the Battle of London. She later wrote The Funeral Pyre, a tale about soldiers in the countryside of Wales leading a guerrilla war against the aliens after they were the last survivors of the destruction of Cardiff.

Some of her other works included a portrait of Winston Churchill, a notable British statesman who had retired after the Alien War; Darkness, a portrait of the Gem Empire's bombardment of Yorkshire; To The Shores of Avalon, one of her most 'anti-American' works which criticized the loss of British identity to American culture in the new generations (the main character, Stanley, is of British royal breed and does not know this because he is thoroughly Americanized, and goes by 'Stan'; ironic considering her son's stature as an American politician).

England Weeps was her final portrait before her retirement, in which she painted the arrival of the USS Valour to the skies over London, signifying not only the turn of the tide of war, but also the end of English independence.

Despite her anti-American stature, she attempted a Presidential run in 1980 for the Conservative Unionist party (under her married name of Elizabeth Mountbatten), only to be defeated in the General Election.

She retired in 1987, but did not stop criticizing Washington's policies on Britain, even when her son resided in the Executive Manor.

After her death in 2004 due to overdose, her second son, Charlie, published her memoirs as My Last Victory, in December 2004. In most photographs, Elizabeth is seen wearing a headscarf. This is to obscure the severe war injuries she experienced on the backside of her head, which caused her pain and discomfort until her death.

Last edited:
Sorry for being involved in this politics spat. In penance, I will post an alternate German 1932 Election, one with Hitler dying in 1930. Write-up will come if anyone's interested.
1932 Strasserland.png

Also, my first real wikibox! Yay!

Maybe let's do things that aren't slight variations on 2016 for a while.

How about something we haven't seen in a while, or ever, like alternate...topographical boxes? Yeah, that'd be unique.

What? Responding rationally to dictates to get away from current politics and posting something interesting and unique?

You guys have been on this thread before, right? /s

Sidenote: Dammit, @Nofix now I have to stop myself from thinking up topographical things to make into infoboxes while I finish my presentation that's due tomorrow.

Scottish-Spanish relations refer to bilateral relations between Scotland and the Kingdom of Spain. Despite exetnsive ties due to common membership in NATO and the European Union, Socttish-Spanish relations are heavily strained, mostly because of Scotland's friendly relationship with the Catalan Republic - indeed, the Spanish Government claims that the Scottish independence referendum, and therefore, Scottish independence, was illegal because voters in England, Wales and Northern Ireland did not participate.

Stealth united Ireland is best united Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.