Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Clooney, but I think he wouldn't be a disaster like the previous ones.

To summarize for everyone, here's a list of the past few Presidents and Vice Presidents in this timeline. Everything is OTL up until the 2016 election. One could argue that the presidency of Donald Trump is ASB on its own, but I decided to take it further and further.

45. Donald Trump (R-NY) / Mike Pence (R-IN)
[January 20, 2017 – January 20, 2021]

46. John Green (Y-IN) / Grace Helbig (Y-CA)
[January 20, 2021 – January 20, 2025]

47. George Clooney (O-CA) / Meryl Streep (O-CT)
[January 20, 2025 – present]

This is a separate universe from the President Kayne infobox. I've decided that it is, however, from the same timeline as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Bieber. One of the common criticisms of the Trump and Green presidencies is their perceived complacency with the totalitarian government developing in Canada, and the world will be watching to see how President Clooney deals with the Bieber regime.

Last edited:
To summarize for everyone, here's a list of the past few Presidents and Vice Presidents in this timeline. Everything is OTL up until the 2016 election. One could argue that the presidency of Donald Trump is ASB on its own, but I decided to take it further and further.

45. Donald Trump (R-NY) / Mike Pence (R-IN)
[January 20, 2017 – January 20, 2021]

46. John Green (Y-IN) / Grace Helbig (Y-CA)
[January 20, 2021 – January 20, 2025]

47. George Clooney (O-CA) / Meryl Streep (O-CT)
[January 20, 2025 – present]

This is a separate universe from the President Kayne infobox. I've decided that it is, however, from the same timeline as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Bieber. One of the common criticisms of the Trump and Green presidencies is their perceived complacency with the totalitarian government developing in Canada, and the world will be watching to see how President Clooney deals with the Bieber regime.
Why not 1 term of Trump, 1 term of Kanye, 1 term of Green, then 2 terms of Clooney?

Well, this is all in A New Order, but I thought I might as well re-post these here.

G2hy4bD.png

VPllYgL.png

2Wf31mh.png

Previous:
United States presidential election, 2012
Wilkinson v. Louisiana
New England independence referendum, 2015
'Aha'ōlelo Hawai'i elections, 2014
Robert Zimmerman
H. Ross Perot Speedway
Oak Ridge Reactor protests
Southern National Party
National Union New York gubernatorial primary, 2014

Each user has a sandbox (Yourname/Sandbox); your Sandbox is specifically for you to mess around with code and such as much as you like, Wikipedia doesn't mind.

But you must NEVER put your wikiboxes in your normal user page, it gets deleted quickly and the admins don't care if you ask them not too. Thank God I had those British Federation wikiboxes kept safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.