Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
*All five Tory MPs get in a taxi, still stunned.*

*pictures spread everywhere of them: 'THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY: SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN A TAXI'" goes around the media.*

:p
There's enough to buy a box of Tunnocks and still have a tea cake left over. That's just... good lord, even at their lowest the Liberals returned 6. John Major will have done objectively worse than the Liberals in their Nadir.

Would love to see that Conversation in the cab, though.

So I was looking through old opinion polls from the 1990s and found a brief period of time in early 1995 where Labour was polling around 60 percent of the vote, so I decided to make an infobox about what would happen if an election happened during Labour's peak (I used Electoral Calculus, and I understand that it's somewhat implausible.)

Kim Campbell smiles, knowing she's not alone.

6H1n7R0.png

And I thought things were dire for the Republicans when I screwed them...

So I was looking through old opinion polls from the 1990s and found a brief period of time in early 1995 where Labour was polling around 60 percent of the vote, so I decided to make an infobox about what would happen if an election happened during Labour's peak (I used Electoral Calculus, and I understand that it's somewhat implausible.)

The result is an extremely large Labour majority, with the Liberal Democrats managing to supplant the Tories as the official opposition, leaving them with only 5 seats.

John Major managed to retain his own seat of Huntingdon, something that makes him somewhat better than Kim Campbell in that regard.

6H1n7R0.png

*Crawls into foetal position and starts to rock back and forth violent while muttering something about New Labour New Danger*

Status
Not open for further replies.