Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.
brb gonna kill myself

Let's immortalize your shame, shall we?

Sa17LN5.png

Richard Crispe? Must be a sceniaro where Scotland becomes either independent or the Tories lose the election and no one is willing to serve.

Were you at that meetup where I showed off the Blue Peter book of predictions by kids which included "Prime Minister Paddy Ashdown, Leader of the Opposition Robin Cook, and Conservative leader Seb Coe"?

i mean shit thats more plausible than whats happened in real life

No you fool, you're not supposed to admit fault. You just roll with it and pretend like you meant to do that all along.

fuck you man i do what I WANT

staffordcripps.png

so basically, Labour narrowly became the largest party, and got into power by making a deal with the SNP #brokenpromises

so in their desperation, the Tories seek a new leader.

A man of the old breed. A Tory by birth and class.

A man committed to the righteousness of austerity.

so basically, Labour narrowly became the largest party, and got into power by making a deal with the SNP #brokenpromises

So this is what Gonzo's been doing these past few days, he's hacked Mumby's account! Shame on you Gonzo, shame.

View attachment 281926

When I told you this, it took you far longer to work out than I thought it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.