Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decades of neglect and Soviet occupation, followed by an ecological disaster, Soviet withdrawal and very little foreign support for rebuilding.

The Soviets invaded Europe then, what did the Americans do about that?

Thousands of years of evolution. Orcs have the most rights and are treated the best out of any of the non-human species, and modern racial theory holds that orcs are essentially honorary humans due to their ubiquity and their long history of loyal service to the United States.

Do they hold equal US Citizenship or do they have their own form of it? Also what do they look like?

The only major difference between the old PRC and the current ROC is that they slapped a neo-Confucianist coat of paint over the old Communism.

Not surprising really.

I'm not sure I understand the question here. Mexico has a large population with a large, reliable partner to the north, and it became very socially and politically stable in the 21st century, with increased foreign investment and capital, a more stable labor force and higher productivity--all of which is very conducive towards economic growth and development.

I mean how did they manage corruption and the drug cartels to allow this to happen?

The Soviets invaded Europe then, what did the Americans do about that?

Soviet occupation happened because the United States lost WW3. The war was very similar to WW1, lots of heavy fighting but very little actual tactical movement. Strategic waepons were largely rendered ineffective due to extensive anti-ballistic missile defense systems--Reagan's Star Wars on steroids. The nascent U.S. Space Force made a mistake at the end of the war, leaving gaps in coverage allowing the Soviets to sneak in a few bombs.

Do they hold equal US Citizenship or do they have their own form of it? Also what do they look like?

They're full citizens. And they look like orcs--closer to Elder Scroll orsimers.

I mean how did they manage corruption and the drug cartels to allow this to happen?

The narco war is a relatively recent development in OTL, and with a PoD in WW2, things were different, followed up by more than a century of chagnes and development.

hwIG5Qy.png

Yet another one from the Reverse Cold War, this time for the Alamine Strip (parallel to the Gaza Strip).

Zioneer

Banned
So what's the policy on living people for the infoboxes? Also, if I want to make one, I just go to edit data on the infobox, edit what I want, copy-paste a preview of the box to MS Paint or whatever, and just don't save the changes?

No. Usually you copy and paste the information (Some you can't update) to the sandbox and then you edit it there. That's my policy.

Living people is usually cool.

So what's the policy on living people for the infoboxes? Also, if I want to make one, I just go to edit data on the infobox, edit what I want, copy-paste a preview of the box to MS Paint or whatever, and just don't save the changes?

Living people is fine.

Just copy and paste things into your own sandbox and edit it there.

Zioneer

Banned
Living people is fine.

Just copy and paste things into your own sandbox and edit it there.

Alright, thanks. I think I managed to get it (first time editing a wiki), but here's what I have. For some reason, MS Paint kept cutting off part of the infobox.

Basically, my sole purpose with this was to have Robert Todd Lincoln as President.

AHRobertToddLincoln.png

The Commonwealth of Xanadu on Titan. Most of its population is centered on the west coast and the Shangri-la Islands to the northwest, and that's where it's the most developed. The interior is dominated by broad plains in the north and then tall mountains in the south, dotted by farms and mines that fuel the coasts. It has a large population of aboriginal centaurs, and four First Nation Reserves (bantustans) lie entirely within its borders. By the mid-2130s, Xanadu's population has been booming and growing rapidly, with the pace of growth picking up with each year, but aborigine land that had been protected by treaties were slowly being snatched up by human homesteaders (Titan is unique in that it's the only moon in the Saturnian system not to have indigenous human populations), causing increasing tensions between settlers and natives. While the coastal areas are quite developed, the interior areas remain rather backwater and under-developed, often making use of rail or horse transportation.

23bH88T.png

An answer to the basketball "WI Len Bias hadn't died?". Largely based off of this analysis based on Bias' college stats compared to other such college players who went on to play in the NBA.

For Celtics fans, the reason Bias only helped the Celtics win one more championship instead of continue the dynasty, is based on the fact that Bird said in an interview that he would have retired in 1988 (four years ahead of his OTL schedule) because of his back problems had Bias been alive.

lenbias.png

lenbias.png

The Commonwealth of Xanadu on Titan. Most of its population is centered on the west coast and the Shangri-la Islands to the northwest, and that's where it's the most developed. The interior is dominated by broad plains in the north and then tall mountains in the south, dotted by farms and mines that fuel the coasts. It has a large population of aboriginal centaurs, and four First Nation Reserves (bantustans) lie entirely within its borders. By the mid-2130s, Xanadu's population has been booming and growing rapidly, with the pace of growth picking up with each year, but aborigine land that had been protected by treaties were slowly being snatched up by human homesteaders (Titan is unique in that it's the only moon in the Saturnian system not to have indigenous human populations), causing increasing tensions between settlers and natives. While the coastal areas are quite developed, the interior areas remain rather backwater and under-developed, often making use of rail or horse transportation.
Shouldn't the name of the planet be on the wikibox?

NothingNow

Banned
Shouldn't the name of the planet be on the wikibox?

Do you really want to go back and add that in with Mediawiki code?

Because I don't, and I'm sure Mike doesn't either.

I mean it really should be there, but at the same time, including the planet and moon would be a pain in the ass to add in, thanks to how terrible mediawiki is (it is by far the worst thing about Wikipedia really.)

Status
Not open for further replies.