Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
An in-universe wikibox from Gave Me Liberty.

gOkE8TI.png

Last edited:
Interesting, but your stuff is out of order. Normally the most current offices are near the top, especially an incumbent position (double especially for the Presidency).

President of the United States but the best picture they can find is him in his office in the 70s.

Ever since he lost his majestic hair in a tragic barbershop explosion, Paul never allowed himself to be photographed. Despite refusing to go campaigning without a bag over his head, and that he would cry every time someone said "hair", Americans sympathized with his drug and taxes platform and elected him anyways.

Interesting, but your stuff is out of order. Normally the most current offices are near the top, especially an incumbent position (double especially for the Presidency).

The offices are in the exact order that in-universe wiki-editors would put them in order of precedence.

But if you did that on the real Wikipedia, the editors would have you crucified and your entire family fed to the trolls.
Lucky this isn't the real Wikipedia. I'd hate to have to tell Patton's family they were getting eaten by trolls because the Presidency wasn't really that important. :p

Brief Summary:

Hesperia is a United States Lunar Colony
We're jerks to the colonists and only give them old tech, just because we can.
I'll get a better description later.

JvuzqBF.png

BOLaJ3V.png

*Note: Yeah, this is very ASB, but is Christmas so I don't care. Also, the names are randomly generated.

Was thinking recently, what if the Jeffersonians split up around the first party system? Republicans vs. "Old" Republicans (Tertium Quids) vs. Federalists. No real POD, just a vague idea. This in turn grew from the idea of having Speaker of the House election boxes (like how Britain has them) when I was thinking of the old AWI (when Thande suggested I propose the Pre-17th Amendment boxes to the Wikipedia gods). So, like, here is something. (Possible story? Maybe.) Also just noticed the numbers are off from OTL reps, uh, assume some states joined in the mean time (it doesn't matter it's just a prototype).

---

The "Crime of 1806" between Madison and John Randolph of Roanoke, as he called it, had split the ruling Jeffersonian allies in Congress among intra-party ideological lines. The Federalists, once sinking into a regional party against a national one, could now hold the balance of power between the Republicans and the "Negative Radicals" that were the Quids.

House member John Q. Adams, former son of Jefferson's friend turned bitter and beaten Presidential rival, was closer to Clay then the "detestable old rat" Randolph. While he could not officially endorse Clay for Speaker, who's party lacked a majority, he could allow some Representatives to vote for Gallant Henry while Adams was away from Congress.

Some Federalists followed through with the plan and voted for Clay, some voted for Randolph in the hopes that the man would hurt Jefferson worse then Clay for two years, and others were not informed of any sort of dealings and voted for Adams as Speaker.

attachment.php

Randolph railed against the "Federalists and neo-Federalists" who betrayed the Constitution, the people, and liberty for the sake of power and influence for themselves. But Clay was determined to make use of his office and strangle the Quids in their cradle as best he could. It was now Federalists and Republicans against those opposed anything and everything the Government could do for the sake of the country.

Last edited:
Two quick AJND infoboxes, this time with America's greatest bipartisan power couple: Jack Lodge and Rose Kennedy Lodge. Yes, those Lodges and those Kennedys (though it's been a while since a Kennedy was anything in particular). Jack Lodge is a rising star in the Republican Party, espousing strong social liberal views with good governance, responsible welfare and staunch imperialism. Rose Kennedy Lodge likewise is a liberal internationalist and imperialist, cut in the mold of Senator Ben Griffin. She was privately a critic of the Ariyoshi and Harlan-White administrations while serving as an ambassador, and left the Harlan-White administration to head up Ben Thurman's foreign policy team in the run up to the 2132 convention against Harlan-White.

azChBd5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.