Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHLover

Banned
I guess slave sacrifice in pagan rituals led to immortal Davis and Stephens?

EDIT: And merged the KKK into one person.

Awnser to both your questions

Gonzo: In this infobox the Confederates win with help from the UK and unite the Confederacy and since Trump was born in 1969 (world war 2 Confederate infobox coming also) that makes anyone from the north be able to be apart of government becuase there is not a law anymore (check my wikibox of a court case coming up to understand) that bams northerns from politics

Torquoise Blue: No but Jefferson and Stephens are dead assinated by a black guy (coming infobox with that guy to) setting back the founding of the Black Slaves Party (not racist) that's there great great great grandchildren

EDIT: KKK is a 109 year old guy

AHLover

Banned
Yep there left thank the dumbasses who led the party over the year here is the court case I out together
5x4ths.jpg

It's also know as the Trump party and the slogan is "Make the Confederacy Great Again"

Just a little something for Trump

Last edited:

AHLover

Banned
It's the Trump and the CSA it's bound to be fucked up
EDIT: Trump is also owning half of almost everything in the csa

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
Well, a lot of Northern Democrats supported the C.S. in the war. I suppose Trump could be one of them.
Trump's ancestors weren't even in America 1885, why the irate ghost of Robert Lee would Fred Drumpf even go to the CSA.
I honestly can't tell if you're taking the mick or being sincere at this point.
Social Crediter coalition in NZ!

View attachment 272601
Noice.

Though if you want to do the parliaments a bit cleaner, then this is a good tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.