Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in your headcanon, C&C and Yes Minister take place in the same universe? ;)
As does House of Cards. ;)

Nah, I just decided to insert two fictional PMs as cameos for the Right Honourable Janet Brown's successors in the office and as head of the Tories as I reckon with a PoD of 1924, things may as well be fictional after a certain point. :p

And while it's never been proven, the Secretary for Silly Walks didn't high-kick himself off that cliff in the presence of those topless roller-skating women by accident, that's for sure.

Last edited:
And while it's never been proven, the Secretary for Silly Walks didn't high-kick himself off that cliff in the presence of those topless roller-skating women by accident, that's for sure.

May he rest in peace...

6ezdpId.png

...well, that was getting much too silly anyway. :p

Here's my headcanon for the conflict in which Germany lost Pomerania and Silesia. Hope you enjoy. :)

===

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 (and Yuri's Revenge) infoboxes

Allies
Soviets

Yuri

Conflicts

Lgsrthp.png

Next up, another headcanoned conflict given one particular playable faction in Red Alert 2. ;)

First, let me add to the chorus saying I'm thoroughly enjoying this series, despite having no knowledge of the setting (I've never played the games). Good stuff!

Your headcanon seems reasonable, but the conflict's name leaves me a little confused. What counts as the First Great War? Is that a separate conflict from the First World War?

First, let me add to the chorus saying I'm thoroughly enjoying this series, despite having no knowledge of the setting (I've never played the games). Good stuff!

Your headcanon seems reasonable, but the conflict's name leaves me a little confused. What counts as the First Great War? Is that a separate conflict from the First World War?

I echo this sentiment! And also this question.

So in your headcanon, C&C and Yes Minister take place in the same universe? ;)

As does House of Cards. ;)

"Prime Minister Urquhart, I'm glad to welcome you to Downing Street after your wonderful victory at the polls."
"Thank you."
"Now, I understand you've never actually held a cabinet position, have you?"
"Well, there were some talk about me becoming Home Secretary when Collingridge, but on those rumours I couldn't possibly comment. No, I've only ever been a mere chief whip, loyally guiding the government's foot soldiers."
"Ah... Well, I should warn you, sir... Administrative work can be a bit... difficult. The Civil Service..."
"I am quite convinced I will be able to deal with the Civil Service, young man."
"Of course, Prime Minister, of course! Right... Allow me then to introduce you to your Cabinet Secretary... Sir Humphrey Appleby!"
"Prime Minister...! I much look forward to working with you!"

"Prime Minister Urquhart, I'm glad to welcome you to Downing Street after your wonderful victory at the polls."
"Thank you."
"Now, I understand you've never actually held a cabinet position, have you?"
"Well, there were some talk about me becoming Home Secretary when Collingridge, but on those rumours I couldn't possibly comment. No, I've only ever been a mere chief whip, loyally guiding the government's foot soldiers."
"Ah... Well, I should warn you, sir... Administrative work can be a bit... difficult. The Civil Service..."
"I am quite convinced I will be able to deal with the Civil Service, young man."
"Of course, Prime Minister, of course! Right... Allow me then to introduce you to your Cabinet Secretary... Sir Humphrey Appleby!"
"Prime Minister...! I much look forward to working with you!"

This Politibrit equivalent of Batman vs Superman must be made and it must be made now.

Confederate Cuba, oh no. :(

That's a...disturbingly low Gini coefficient for the CSA. Incidentally, how much depressing depopulation is necessary to tilt the balance of Central America+Caribbean/CSA to 39/61? Or has citizenship been extended to some but not all of the rest of the territory?

That's a...disturbingly low Gini coefficient for the CSA. Incidentally, how much depressing depopulation is necessary to tilt the balance of Central America+Caribbean/CSA to 39/61? Or has citizenship been extended to some but not all of the rest of the territory?

There's been a certain amount of broadening the scope of who is/isn't entitled to citizenship, but that doesn't capture the whole picture of what's going on. There's more than one kind of citizen.

CONFEDERATE CUBA KLAXON
The Knights of the Golden Circle existed independently of AH.COM based cliches, and Cuba is a necessary element of their plans. Does the map make any more sense if the Circle controls Mexico, Central America, Colombia, Venezuela, and every island in the Caribbean Sea except Cuba? Or would you have turned around and said 'but why didn't you give them Cuba like they wanted? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.