Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thande

Donor
North Dakota is actually majority German (census records 47%, but probably undercounts them because Historic Reasons), and used to have a solid German-speaking block of people and settlements. The state capital is called Bismarck, lest we forget, and Lawrence Welk was originally from North Dakota.

You're right, I was thinking of 'second biggest group apart from Germans'.

One based on my 'UK Prime Ministers by Electoral College votes' thread:

Wikipedia Trolling 2.png

This started out as a contribution to the Balkanized Parliamentary America setting, but when I found out that lord_caedus had already done the relevant state, I decided to make it a bit... different. Here's the North Dakota state election of 2014:

<snip>

Mein Gott...does that mean in this world Minnesota has a Storting?

Weren't you the one who made that thread just so we wouldn't put them all here?

I'm an attention whore and nobody can stop me.

Also, I was posting this one specifically here so that some people who can't view SW could see it better and easier because they were interested in seeing Governor Fonda. My one time breaking that rule.

A few random AJND infoboxes I've had laying around that I don't think I've posted before. UN Security Council Resolution 12,404 was intended to condemn the United States's actions during the Ionian Mutiny. The United States decided to abstain from voting, but China (a permanent member) voted against it. George C. Wallace VII is the great-great-great-grandson of late 20th century U.S. Attorney-General George C. Wallace. He's one of the more liberal members of the U.S. Congress. The General Vocational Aptitude Test is one of the most important tests American, Nigerian and Chinese high school students will take, as it determines their career path after graduation.

bH9zQ9E.png
jaT63vh.png
mGP7eRD.png

I'm an attention whore and nobody can stop me.

Also, I was posting this one specifically here so that some people who can't view SW could see it better and easier because they were interested in seeing Governor Fonda. My one time breaking that rule.

Mike-senpai confirmed for worst girl.

Come Home, America

On April 11, 1972, Arthur Bremer successfully assassinates President Richard Nixon. President Agnew receives an outpouring of public sympathy at first, but quickly squanders his popularity over a series of stupid shenanigans that nearly start World War III. Mindful of Agnew's popularity with conservatives, Republicans turn to Governor Ronald Reagan to mend fences and head up the ticket in November. Reagan initially holds what seems to be an insurmountable lead over Democratic nominee George McGovern, but a certain president decides to burn all bridges and attempt a third party run. Unthinkably McGovern squeaks to victory in a five way race for California, winning Regan's home state and the presidency.

Up3B7dL.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.