Alternate Political Symbols

So these are for a wikibox series I'm working on and I wanted some input-which variation looks better? Should the buckeye leaf have a black border or no border?
newps_black_border.svg.png
newps.svg.png

Not necessarily AH, but here's the working logo/flag of my ideology "Neotraditionalism."

The red stands for solidarity, across class and ethnic lines.

The blue stands for tradition and continuity, symbolized by monarchy. Note that he is the one in the middle.

The gold stands for prosperity, enabled by the wide distribution of property.

The green stand for the soil, the common factor shared by all.

Essentially, Neotraditionalism holds to monarchy, distributism, agrarianism, and familialism.

neotrad_flag.png

Bulldoggus

Banned
Not necessarily AH, but here's the working logo/flag of my ideology "Neotraditionalism."

The red stands for solidarity, across class and ethnic lines.

The blue stands for tradition and continuity, symbolized by monarchy. Note that he is the one in the middle.

The gold stands for prosperity, enabled by the wide distribution of property.

The green stand for the soil, the common factor shared by all.

Essentially, Neotraditionalism holds to monarchy, distributism, agrarianism, and familialism.

View attachment 310332
That's pretty cool. Would there be any symbol to represent religion?

Bulldoggus

Banned
Inspired by @Moldav Cocktail 's Anglosphere elections box. I thought the idea was interesting, but I thought that it could use different parties. After all, for a pan-national election, you'd expect different politics.

gBQjUge.png

Progressive-Left
Position: Center-Left to Left
Members: Labour (UK), Labor (AUS), Labour (NZ), Green Party (UK) Green Party (AUS), Green Party (NZ), Greens (US)
Ideology: Social Democracy, Environmentalism, Soft Angloscepticism

United Democrats
Position: Center
Members: Democratic (US), Liberal Democrats (UK), National (NZ)
Ideology: Liberalism, Centrism/Third-Way

Pan-National Conservatives
Position: Center-Right
Members: Conservatives (UK), Coalition (AUS)
Ideology: Liberal Conservatism, Anglo-Unionism

Independence
Position: Right
Members: Republicans (US), Libertarians (US), UKIP (UK), New Zealand First (NZ)
Ideology: Conservatism, Libertarianism, Hard Angloscepticism

EDIT: Tried a couple experimental designs with this one. Not the happiest with all the results, but I think it lays the ground work for future logos.
I'd add the NDP to the Progressive-left, the Canadian Libs to the United Dems, and the CanCons to the Pan-National Conservatives.

That's pretty cool. Would there be any symbol to represent religion?

The one in the middle is meant to imply religion, Christianity in particular.

It should also be noted that the original logo comes from Touchstone Energy Cooperatives, so it's not entirely my own. Again, it's a working logo.

CCU Logo.png

I'm terrible at graphical design and for the life of me I couldn't get those edges neatened up but this the logo of the Cooperative Commonwealth Union from my A Thousand Shades of Red wikibox thing.

This is for my timeline The Truth About it, with inspiration from this post by @TwiliAlchemist

To the Plebians that make up most of the American electorate, the United States is a two party system. But when Cryptians go to vote on election day, their ballots reflect the truth: The red, white and blue of the Democratic Republicans and the black-and-white roundel of the Federalists endure.
4partysystem.png

Last edited:
This is for my timeline The Truth About it, with inspiration from this post by @TwiliAlchemist
To the Plebians that make up most of the American electorate, the United States is a two party system. But when Cryptians go to vote on election day, their ballots reflect the truth: The red, white and blue of the Democratic Republicans and the black-and-white roundel of the Federalists endure.View attachment 311386
...isn't it a two-party system to everyone, then?
Also: Expect More. Pay More. The Federalists.

...isn't it a two-party system to everyone, then?
Also: Expect More. Pay More. The Federalists.
It's more that the original two are "deep states" within the two parties, and politicans unaffiliated with either do exist. I do like the idea of every party in American history just being a different mask of the first two, though. I might change this before the final update.

And yep, the Federalists are behind the movement for larger government.

Australian political parties and logos for OFS:

gC8m8Dj.png

Somewhat surprisingly, Australia's politics are the most vanilla and moderate out of the entire "anglosphere."