Alternate Pangaea Ultimae

GbuM86w.jpg

In an alternate Earth, Pangaea Ultima is not a projection 250 million years in the future, it is current. In this challenge, there are six alternatives to this alternate Pangaea Ultima, with that blue dot being the South Geographic Pole. In each of the alternatives, per the position of the blue dot, where would the equator be?

(Provided that the axial tilt is still 23.5 degrees, which makes the Antarctic Circle 66.5 degrees South. And never mind the circle around it--it was a Magic Wand issue.)

Just saying, but the design of Pangaea Ultima by itself ignores a facet of supercontinental agglomeration that's often overlooked: it always happens either near the equator or close to one of the poles in a cyclical order and never twice in a row in the same spot. The latest and best documented four supercontinents show this quite nicely:
- Columbia: North Pole
- Rodinia: Equator
- Pannotia: South Pole
- Pangaea: Equator
From this we can extrapolate that the next supercontinent is almost surely going to cluster around the North Pole like Columbia was.

That...that doesn't answer the question. Like, at all.

It's my opinion but as far as I am concerned we are already in semi supercontinent phase. North America is already joined to Eurasia. The plate boundry as I understand it is somewhere in Eastern Siberia This forms one continuous landmass from The Cape of Good Hope to Mesoamerica. Don't look at the coastlines. Look at the plate boundaries or continental shelves. Sahel (Australia/Papua only misses being welded in by a few hundred miles. One could say this amalgamation is centered on the North Pole

It's my opinion but as far as I am concerned we are already in semi supercontinent phase. North America is already joined to Eurasia. The plate boundry as I understand it is somewhere in Eastern Siberia This forms one continuous landmass from The Cape of Good Hope to Mesoamerica. Don't look at the coastlines. Look at the plate boundaries or continental shelves. Sahel (Australia/Papua only misses being welded in by a few hundred miles. One could say this amalgamation is centered on the North Pole

That doesn't answer the question.

I personally hold that Laurasia never broke up and is the currently extant supercontinent, but at various times in its history (including today) it has appeared to have been made geographically non-contiguous by shallow seas.
That doesn't answer the question.
Presumably anyone could find the answer using this. In fact I might do so myself later if I have the time.