Alternate History Quotes

"Speak softy, and carry a big-ass machine gun to shot the crap outa Sasquatches!!!"

teddy_roosevelt_vs__bigfoot_by_sharpwriter-d3a72w4-500x323.jpg

Next one of mine will probably be a serious one don't worry. :p

Much in the spirit of Zoidberg's previous comment.

'Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent giant fucking bears, and M-16s, dedicated to the proposition of kicking ass. Now we face a new enemy, but not the tyrant they faced, and defeated with giant fucking bears, it is the horrors and evils of slavery in our own home. However we should use the army of giant fucking bears to end slavery. Because....When life gives you lemons.'

- Abraham Lincoln's Gettysbear Address:p

old_ass_version_by_sharpwriter-d33u385.png

"Some will call what I do treason, however I am and always have been loyal to Germany and its people not the madmen who will destroy both."

Erwin Rommel's statement upon his defection to the Allied Cause.

“You have no idea what we are capable of. I was there when malaria was conquered, and I saw the faces of children who will never know the scourge of their parents. I have seen the atomic piles rising in Mombasa and Bangalore, and the lights flickering on across Asia and Africa. I have watched the Earth spin under my feet. How dare you tell me there is something we cannot do." -Alexandra Grant-Erickson, Chairwoman of the AEC and Mother of the Atomic Revolution

The Greatest Victory that we can take over Thoose who would destroy us is to keep going, to survive when they do not.
Anne Frank, Speaking at a Holocaust Memorial service.

"I would call you a class traitor if you had any class,"

-Vladamir Putin, USSR Premier
"Religion is the opiate of the proletariat. Stupidity/Failure is the opiate of you,"

-Vladamir Putin, Soviet Premier

"Personally, I consider marriage between one man and one woman. But in the broader sense, I believe marriage is built on trust and commitment, and if either of those fail, then the marriage has failed."

John McCain (C-AZ) speaking to students at the James Longstreet High School in Columbia on the 2011 campaign trail, further twisting the knife into the Democrats by drawing on John Edwards' affair.

"Five score and seventeen years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great struggle against our fellow brothers, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure to be loyal to that creed. We are met on a great battle-field of that struggle, the ballot-box, the working-man's way to support or protest against the lofty branches of government. But, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate this struggle. It is not myth. It is not legend. It is not noble. Yet it is needed. The world will little remember what we say, but it will long remember what we do. It is for us here to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us, to liberate people from the slavery that the existing system has placed upon them. We must stand for the idea that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

"Five score and seventeen years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great struggle against our fellow brothers, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure to be loyal to that creed. We are met on a great battle-field of that struggle, the ballot-box, the working-man's way to support or protest against the lofty branches of government. But, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate this struggle. It is not myth. It is not legend. It is not noble. Yet it is needed. The world will little remember what we say, but it will long remember what we do. It is for us here to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us, to liberate people from the slavery that the existing system has placed upon them. We must stand for the idea that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Who spoke this late Gettysburg Address and in what context?

Who spoke this late Gettysburg Address and in what context?
Abraham Lincoln.

Alright. OK. First, he never becomes president, that role goes to Jacob Collamer. Second, he manages to make a caucus of similar-minded people like him. Third, after a president from their party pisses off the caucus, they split off and run Lincoln as a candidate.

He's a tad more radical in his laborist beliefs than OTL, due to living longer and seeing the hyper-capitalism that develops after the war.

"We must be on guard against the parasites in their ivory towers. Always they will try took take the labor of the workers and claim it is their works."

-Ayn Rand first female Premier of the USSR

"Speak softy, and carry a big-ass machine gun to shot the crap outa Sasquatches!!!"

Next one of mine will probably be a serious one don't worry. :p

"Whoever does not miss Theodore has no heart. Whoever wants him back has no brains,"

-Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States

Deleted member 43582

"My fellow Americans. I can gladly announce that I have tonight killed the death. That's right. At first I wanted to go to sleep, but I decided to work on my Judo instead. Suddenly that fucker shows up trying to collect my soul. I of course wanted nothing of that and knocked him out so bad that he fell on his own Scythe. So thanks to me you are all immortal. You can thank me by voting for me in the next election. Peace out!"
Theodore Roosevelt.

"Mr. Roosevelt, Heer Hitler would like to remind you that your government has not expressed any opinion on the fate of Czechoslovakia, and that you yourself were not actually invited to this conference. Nor have you been impowered by your government to negotiated. Now would you please stop trying to negotiate on behalf of the Czech's."

-Hitler (Via his translator) to former US president Theodore Roosevelt. Roosevelt had invited himself to the Munich conference and was the only person there to stand up to the Nazi's demands. His mistreatment at Munich and the invasion of Poland a year later prompted the then 81 year old to seak a fifth term in 1940.