Alternate History: Explain the historical event

We All Fall Now

Words spoken by the Great Chancellor of the Commonwealth (Wielki Kanclerz Rzeczypospolitej) when he announced the news of the death of Elisabeth Bathory-Jagiellon, Queen of Poland, Grand Duchess of Lithuania, Grand Duchess of Ruthenia and etc.... (1574-1670).

The people who were waiting for the news in the Court of the Warsaw royal Castle fall on their knee in sign of respect of their beloved but also feared Monarch, while the entire political personnal of the Commonwealth literally "we all fall now in the void" as almost nobody remember how the country can be governed without the Queen who governed alone following the death of his husband (Zygmunt III Waza) in 1607.

She was called Elisabeth the Great after her death, but during her reign, she was called "Krwawa Elzbieta" because of his night dress blooded by his husband blood when he was wounded by conspirators sent the Rokoszan the night before the Battle that saw the Rokosz Zebrzydowskiego being ultimaly defeated. In the last hour before the battle, she received the officers of the Royalist army in his husband's tent and in her white night dress red of her husband and the conspirators blood, she asked from the Hetman, the Regimentarz and the Rotmitrz to swear that her and his husband blood must be repaid by the Rokoszan blood. During the battle, most of the leaders of the rebellion were killed Without Mercy.

The French Sun Empire

The French Sun Empire
After the assassination of Franz Ferdinand was resolved peacefully, the European colonial powers (plus the US and Japan) competed in a scramble for space akin to the earlier scramble for Africa as rocketry got off the ground.

While most countries competed over the moon and asteroid belt, France made the bold move of staking a claim on Mercury, strip-mining it with insane amounts of solar power to make space habitats. These habitats increased in population rapidly, leading to French domination of the Solar System.

The Fires of Avaricum

The Fires of Avaricum

Is a Metal Song by the band Sabaton about the Battle of Avaricum during the Roman-Gaul wars. The Song celebrates the spirit of the Gaul defenders during the battle.

Sabaton-style song " The Fires of Avaricum" by Chat GPT

Verse 1:
In the land of Gaul,
Where warriors fought tall,
Avaricum stood proud,
A city to be cowed.
But Caesar’s legions came,
With vengeance in their name,
To crush the rebel force,
And claim their land, of course.

Chorus:
Avaricum, your fate is sealed,
Your walls will fall, your fate revealed,
The battle rages on and on,
The blood of warriors stains the dawn.

Verse 2:
The Gauls stood firm and strong,
In defense of their home,
But the Romans fought with skill,
And their victory was known.
The city burned and fell,
Avaricum’s toll was hell,
But Caesar’s power grew,
And his foes were subdued.

Chorus:

Bridge:
In the fields of battle,
The brave and bold fought hard,
Their legacy lives on,
In the tales we tell and guard.
Avaricum, you will be remembered,
For the courage and sacrifice,
Of those who fought to defend her.

Chorus:

Outro:
The battle of Avaricum,
A tale of triumph and loss,
But the legacy lives on,
Of those who paid the cost.
In the annals of history,
Their names will never fade,
For their bravery and honor,
In the battle that they made

The proclamation of the constitution of the United Jarldoms/ settlements of Markland/ Helluland/Vinland by the Great Althing 1100 AC

Last edited:
The proclamation of the constitution of the United Jarldoms/ settlements of Markland/ Helluland/Vinland by the Great Althing 1100 AC
Með kraftinum sem lagt er í þetta ALLT af náttúrunni, forsjóninni og venjunni.

Yfirlýsing um að sameina héruðin Helluland, Vinland og Markland í eitt yfirráð, undir nafni Sameinaðs Jarldoms.

ÞAR sem með lögum um þetta allt, sem samþykkt var á fimmtánda degi Ostera, fimm hundruð ár til valdatíðar okkar, til stundarinnar, undir yfirskriftinni "Lög um sameiningu Vinlands, Hellulands og Marklands og ríkisstjórnar þeirra, og í þeim tilgangi sem tengist þar með," eftir að kafara ítrekar það er lögfest að "það skal vera löglegt fyrir allt, með og með ráðleggingum fólks þess, að lýsa því yfir, með yfirlýsingu, að á og eftir þann dag sem þar er tilnefndur, héruðin Vinland, Markland, Helluland og Skraeiland, skulu mynda og vera eitt yfirráð undir nafni hinna sameinuðu jarldóma, og á og eftir þann dag skulu þessi héruð myndast og vera eitt yfirráð undir því nafni í samræmi við það:" og er þar með enn fremur lögfest, að "Persónur skulu vera. fjárfestir ríkisvalds, skulu af Forseti kallaðir til allsherjarþings á tilteknum degi og tíma, sem Alþingi ákveður til þess hæfi, og skulu nöfn þeirra sett inn í tilheyrandi skjöl með „Sambandslögum Vinland, Helluland og Markland, og ríkisstjórn þeirra, og í þeim tilgangi sem þeim tengist."

Og þeir heita….

Rockets, Ironsides and the Printing press. The Great Divergence of Haanguk and its rise to universal Empire

Last edited:
Rockets, Ironsides and the Printing press. The Great Divergence of Haanguk and its rise to universal Empire
A Study of how widespread adaptation of Hwacha, Turtle ships and the unifying power of the Printing press led to Haanguk's colonial empire

(Sorry if this wasn't that good, it's literally my first post)

The Election of President Annie J Hathaway

The Election of President Annie J Hathaway
For the party whose lay members most frequently accuses Hollywood of being evil, the republicans are the party with a track record of reflecting actors. Reagan, Schwarzenegger, Trump and then Hathaway.

Like with Trump, she was able to establish an unconventional alliance by establishing herself as the non-establishment candidate but unlike Trump she set her public image as the reasonable "englightened centrist", riding a wave of similar public figures that arose with the increase in tensions of the later half of Trump's presidency.

Her vice present too arose in a similar fashion. Dr Vince Bantu who covered her bases of demographic appeal by appealing to BIPOC and Christians, while the Hathaway appealed to White Women, the Young and the Irreligious. His campaigning during the last two years of Trump's presidency it is argued was the most important part of their strategy.

But still even with all this she still felt she needed to win with one of the established parties to truly stand a chance. The Republicans were still having structural issues responding to Trump's victory that left them open to another populist wave after Trump declared he would not be running again for mental and other health complications.

This action alone captured her the bulk of Trump's core supporters, ensuring her victories in the primaries. Tho, she is criticized that by turning to the Republicans to win her bid, she is betraying her original stances but like with Trump before her, she maintains her pro-LGBT and pro-immigration stances even if muted and modified.

And that is the story of how Hathaway rose to become the 46th president of the United States.

Dahomean intervention on the side of Portugal, during the Peninsula war

Last edited:
For the party whose lay members most frequently accuses Hollywood of being evil, the republicans are the party with a track record of reflecting actors. Reagan, Schwarzenegger, Trump and then Hathaway.

Like with Trump, she was able to establish an unconventional alliance by establishing herself as the non-establishment candidate but unlike Trump she set her public image as the reasonable "englightened centrist", riding a wave of similar public figures that arose with the increase in tensions of the later half of Trump's presidency.

Her vice present too arose in a similar fashion. Dr Vince Bantu who covered her bases of demographic appeal by appealing to BIPOC and Christians, while the Hathaway appealed to White Women, the Young and the Irreligious. His campaigning during the last two years of Trump's presidency it is argued was the most important part of their strategy.

But still even with all this she still felt she needed to win with one of the established parties to truly stand a chance. The Republicans were still having structural issues responding to Trump's victory that left them open to another populist wave after Trump declared he would not be running again for mental and other health complications.

And that is the story of how Hathaway rose to become the 46th president of the United States.

(OoC, but I guess I never pictured her as a Republican candidate?)

(The first thing that came to mind was which celeb had become a president or Governour before and could only remember Republicans so, I decided to continue that trend.)
(Makes sense... I don't actually know what party she is registered for, but I'd assume she's a democrat, for one thing because she endorsed Biden in 2020, and also because her brother is gay... I mean if she actually was running as a Republican, I might actually vote for that party for once... Assuming the vice president isn't someone completely insane Ala Sarah Palin)
EDIT: I just saw you mentioned that she'd be Pro-LGBT, which makes sense, because as I mentioned before, Her brother,)

So I might give a try at Portugal getting help from their homie Dahomey...

Although Minor, Dahomey provided aid to Portugal, during the Peninsula war, allowing Portugese ships to rest and repair in their ports, as well as helping patrol the coast of Africa for French merchant ships...

The Night of Silver Shamrock

EDIT: I just saw you mentioned that she'd be Pro-LGBT, which makes sense, because as I mentioned before, Her brother,)
(Yeah, Trump's administration never threw the LGBTQ+ under the bus so I don't see why Hathaway would need to to run as a Republican)
Although Minor, Dahomey provided aid to Portugal, during the Peninsula war, allowing Portugese ships to rest and repair in their ports, as well as helping patrol the coast of Africa for French merchant ships...
(Can't remember the exact time stamp but somewhere in this video the author mentions that when the the King of Dahomey at the time heard that the Portuguese were in exile due to the Peninsula war, he sent a letter proposing to send troops to aid the Portuguese).
The Night of Silver Shamrock

The Spin off of the Halloween Series of horror movies that brought the Franchise and the Slasher sub-genre back into prominence in the united states in the year 2000.

The Siamese Volunteer Elephant Battalions during the American Civil War

The Siamese Volunteer Elephant Battalions during the American Civil War
Lincoln accepted King Somdetch Phra Paramendr Maha Mongkut's offer to America of war elephants, all of which woyuld be used in the Civil War, and because many mahouts from Indochina were brought over to help train them and white soldiers, they'd become linked to asian-american culture heavily in subsequent years. Elephants themselves would become a feral invasive species in the southern US.

The Judgement from Paris

The Judgement from Paris
A satirical nickname of the French Empire's 1815 Congress of Versailles, where after the final surrender of the anti-French coalition of great powers, Napoleon Bonaparte essentially remade Europe. The nickname comes from a political cartoon parodying the Judgment of Paris, where Napoleon as a Trojan prince chooses Hera and Athena over Aphrodite.

The American Social War

The American Social War
A rap song released by an anonymous artist, it went viral due to its incredibly catchy tramboline-led beat and sexy music video including many famous glamor models which really had nothing to do with the song in question. It has been re-released in Spanish due to its popularity in Spain after the royal princesses were seen dancing to it.

Verse 1:
In the trenches we fought, in the mud and the rain,
Brothers in arms, facing weapons of pain,
We were divided by nations, by flags and by lines,
But we stood side by side, fought for a cause divine.
Chorus:
The Great War of nations, it tore us apart,
But we found a way to unite, to mend our broken hearts,
We stood together, we fought as one,
We found the light, when all seemed done.
Verse 2:
In the heat of battle, we bled and we cried,
We saw our comrades fall, we saw their spirits rise,
We fought for freedom, for peace and for love,
We fought for our families, for the ones we were fond of.
Chorus:
Verse 3:
We came from different lands, we spoke different tongues,
But we found a way to connect, to sing the same song,
We left behind our fears, our doubts and our hate,
We found a common ground, a reason to celebrate.
Chorus:
Outro:
In the trenches we fought, in the mud and the rain,
We stood together, we fought through the pain,
We found a way to unite, to mend our broken hearts,
We found the light, in the midst of the war that tore us apart.

Higher Heels Than Hers

Higher Heels Than Hers
Name of a highly controversial docudrama based on the life of the infamous Swedish Dictator Eva Braun's rise to power, and her relationship with a struggling austrian painter, title comes from her famous "Jackboot" speech before the invasion of Norway in late 1939
(Actually ngl, that started as just a sh*tpost of swap eva braun and hitler, but I think that'd actually be an interesting if asb-ish atl...I don't think I could do it justice, but still)
Genovia after the Blip

Last edited:
Genovia after the Blip
The blip refers to a catastrophic event that occurs in the year 2018, when half of the world's population suddenly disappears without explanation. The blip causes widespread chaos and devastation across the globe, and Genovia is no exception.

In the immediate aftermath of the blip, Genovia is left in a state of disarray. The country's population is decimated, with many of its citizens disappearing in the blip. The government is left struggling to maintain order, and the economy is in shambles. With so many of its citizens gone, there is a shortage of workers, and many businesses and industries collapse.

Despite these challenges, Genovia manages to pull itself together in the years following the blip. The government, led by a newly elected prime minister, launches a massive rebuilding effort, focusing on infrastructure, healthcare, and education. The country also receives significant aid from other nations, who recognize the importance of supporting a small country in the aftermath of such a catastrophic event.

One of the most significant changes in Genovia after the blip is the way that the country views itself. Before the blip, Genovia was known primarily for its monarchy and its glamorous royal family, which had been wiped out in its entirety. However, in the wake of the disaster, the country becomes more focused on community and cooperation. The government works to involve citizens in decision-making processes and encourages civic engagement. People from all walks of life come together to help rebuild their country, and there is a renewed sense of national pride.

Hacked Heartstring

The blip refers to a catastrophic event that occurs in the year 2018, when half of the world's population suddenly disappears without explanation. The blip causes widespread chaos and devastation across the globe, and Genovia is no exception.

In the immediate aftermath of the blip, Genovia is left in a state of disarray. The country's population is decimated, with many of its citizens disappearing in the blip. The government is left struggling to maintain order, and the economy is in shambles. With so many of its citizens gone, there is a shortage of workers, and many businesses and industries collapse.

Despite these challenges, Genovia manages to pull itself together in the years following the blip. The government, led by a newly elected prime minister, launches a massive rebuilding effort, focusing on infrastructure, healthcare, and education. The country also receives significant aid from other nations, who recognize the importance of supporting a small country in the aftermath of such a catastrophic event.

One of the most significant changes in Genovia after the blip is the way that the country views itself. Before the blip, Genovia was known primarily for its monarchy and its glamorous royal family, which had been wiped out in its entirety. However, in the wake of the disaster, the country becomes more focused on community and cooperation. The government works to involve citizens in decision-making processes and encourages civic engagement. People from all walks of life come together to help rebuild their country, and there is a renewed sense of national pride.

Hacked Heartstring
(So do you think Michael survived the Blip? In fact this kinda reminds me of Quarantine Princess Diaries, anyway I can Imagine Michael taking on a sort of 'leadership' role, (I mean technically as prince consort he'd be part of the royal family... buut still, I can just really see him taking a role of "Look I'm going to have to take charge" )

(So do you think Michael survived the Blip? In fact this kinda reminds me of Quarantine Princess Diaries, anyway I can Imagine Michael taking on a sort of 'leadership' role, (I mean technically as prince consort he'd be part of the royal family... buut still, I can just really see him taking a role of "Look I'm going to have to take charge" )
(Oh, I left it ambiguous on purpose as I wasn't so certain on that. He would take charge well, wouldn't he?)

TV series about the life of Rune Elmqvist, the creator of heartstrings (OTL pacemaker).

Star Wars: Revenge of the Wookies
A Disney Canon novel published in 2019, widely well received, detailing the wookie uprising on Kasshyk after the destruction of the second Death Star. Aided by Han Solo bringing in rebel material and manpower aid, but primarily lead by the wookies themselves (Chewbacca had an important advisory role, but that was all). The book was praised for being well written, but also for avoiding "White Savior" tropes and handling the complicated nature of decolonization, dealing with collaborators, etc, surprisingly well. The book was praised by left-wing activists, and even a lot of 'dudebro' fans who normally screeched about 'POLITICS IN MY STAR WARS' couldn't really complain about it.

Though some tried.

The Battle of West Long Island (2010)

The Battle of West Long Island (2010)
The last fight of the Quebec Bicker War in the eyes of those involved, a very odd case for canadian law enforcement and the top post of all time on r/watchpeopledie.
The cause of the battle was the bitter personal rivalry of Raymond "Ray" Roy (b.1964- ) and Liam Cote (b.1971-d.2010), both unremarkable figures during the QBK, whose popularity only grew after their confrontation at West Long Island.
The origins of the dispute are found at the beginning of the biker war in 1994, when, fellow Rock Machine member and Cote's friend, Gabriel Bouchard (b.1965-d.1994) was allegedly murdered by Roy for dealing in Hells Angels territory.
The two were known to have had a verbal altercation few days prior, so, despite lack of conclusive evidence, Cote convinced himself of Roy's responsibility and started sending death threats to him and his associates.
Ray replied by organizing a raid on a pub Liam was known to hang out at, during which his brother, Bernard "Bernie" Roy (b.1975-d.1998), set the place on fire, resulting in the hospitalization of two other friends of Cote.
Despite their best efforts, all but one of the raiding party's members were captured by law enforcement and sentenced to various years of prison.
Cote wasn't present on the night of the raid, as he was being arrested for assaulting a police officer on the other side of the city.
That should have been the end of the story, if it wasn't for the intervention of Canada's Correctional Service, which in 1998 decided to move Bernard to the same facility that hosted Liam.
Just fifteen days after his arrival, Bernie Roy was found dead in the prison's showers. He was shanked by three unidentified attackers, one of which is widely believed to have been Liam Cote himself.
After Raymond left prison in May 2010, police expected him and Liam (who had been working as a mechanic since his release in 2008) to immediately hunt down for each other and end their feud in the middle of the street. Instead the two ex-bikers, well aware that Quebec's law enforcement was keeping an eye on them and having left behind the hot-headedness of their youth, did something nobody expected: they agreed to a last secret meeting to finally settle the scores of the past.
The chosen location location: West Long Island, Kenora district (ON). Each side could bring up to 20 "witnesses". No firearms allowed.
Many ex-bikers answered the two's call to arms, with Ray and Liam managing to raise respectively 18 and 19 men. On noticing the numerical disparity, Cote agreed to his nineteenth witness not taking part to the fight. It has been proposed that he is the one who filmed the battle and later uploaded the clip of Liam's death to rotten.
On June 21st 2010, between 5 and 5;28 pm, the battle of West Long Island took place. When local police arrived on the scene at 7;14 pm they found 32 bodies (among them Cote and all of his associates), and a gravely injured Raymond Roy, resting by a campfire with 4 other men in a similar condition. One of them would die of his wounds the following day.
One of Ray's witnesses and Liam's nineteenth had already left and remain unidentified to this day.
In the aftermath of the battle, Roy and his three remaining witnesses all confessed and agreed to life in prison.

Edit: oops! forgot about my ah event srry 😅
The Budapest witch trials

Last edited: