Alternate History Combat Aircraft

A couple of designs I did for the "Bismark to Titanic" TL, the premise here is that Imperial Germany reverse engineers WWII tech to simpler designs that are still more advanced than anything the Entente has.
The OP unfortunately passed away before he could finish his TL and it is now locked.

Arado Ar-196 float-plane converted into a land based ground attack aircraft with an Oberursel Ur.II rotary engine.
Alt Ar196-1-bomber=.gif

A hybrid Henschel Hs-123 - Seimens-Schuckert D-III fighter/ground attack aircraft.
Hs-123_Seimens Schuckert D-III.png

Another helicopter for a victorious Third Reich TL that never saw the light of day because the author got banned before he could start it.

ka53=.gif

Messerschmitt Me 700.png

The Messerschmitt Me 700, the primary transport helicopter of the Luftwaffe
XFO-1 Sea Star.png

The XFO-1 Sea Star, an Experimental Navalized Variant of the P-80 Shooting Star, it was abandoned in favor for the F9F Panther.

Idealized Messerschmitt Me-109.
Me-109F with Galland hood, Erla Haub canopy, Me-109G-10 tall rudder and 109E wing guns (20mm).

Me-109F-Alt.jpg

Cortz I thought that was for my TL :'(:'(:teary:?

Were you recycling line drawings ;).
Yeah originally it was one of your requests for a TL you put on the back burner and then some time afterwards I got a request for a cold war era heli in a Nazi victorious timeline so I recycled your old request. I think I just added the swastika, getting lazy in my old age. :p

Fair enough. I was pointing out that thing could only be flown by the best and they would have hated the damn thing.
Probably. That pic was done after I had done several "zwilling (twin-fuselage)" type aircraft and someone commented that a twin-P38 would probably look very strange so i took a stab at it and I thought the end result was surprisingly cool looking but yeah it probably would've been a bitch to fly.

Just wondering if anyone can take the F-4 and give it a larger wing? Basically instead of trying to make a fighter out it they when for ground base tactical bombers.
Here's my take on a larger winged F4. I decided to turn it into a delta wing design. The length of the wing is only about a foot and a half longer but thanks to the delta wing shape, there is now much more wing area.

F4 - DELTA.png

Let me know what you think.

A couple of more zwillings.

Zero mitsubishi-a6m2.gif

Mitsubishi-A6m2 Zero

Grumman-f7f-6-tigercat.png

Grunman F7F-Twin-Tigercat.
Looking at it now, I think I should re-do the center wing section.

Probably. That pic was done after I had done several "zwilling (twin-fuselage)" type aircraft and someone commented that a twin-P38 would probably look very strange so i took a stab at it and I thought the end result was surprisingly cool looking but yeah it probably would've been a bitch to fly.

Here's my take on a larger winged F4. I decided to turn it into a delta wing design. The length of the wing is only about a foot and a half longer but thanks to the delta wing shape, there is now much more wing area.

View attachment 425696

Let me know what you think.
Looks like a mother fucker of a tactical bomber

A pair of alternate Arado Ar-234's.

Arado Ar-434 Zwilling.
Arado-Ar-434-Blitz-1946-Germany.gif

Ar-234 armed with Fritz-X anti-ship missile and equipped with an underbelly gondola for the guidance controller of the Fritz-X.
Arado-234 -w- Fritz-X.png