Alternate History Combat Aircraft

Pangur

Donor
This is ny first attempt at making alternate combat airfcraft so here we go this is an alternate bomber used by the russian republic in TWR:
View attachment 716090
A russian republic B-29 bomber (many are given to the russian republic by the us as they are switching to B-36 and B-47) that was used during the siberian war and the russian-soviet war.
Keep going! Great start

This is ny first attempt at making alternate combat airfcraft so here we go this is an alternate bomber used by the russian republic in TWR:
View attachment 716090
A russian republic B-29 bomber (many are given to the russian republic by the us as they are switching to B-36 and B-47) that was used during the siberian war and the russian-soviet war.
Where to get these templates? I curious in making my own aircraft for the Philippine Air Force.

If you understand some very basic french or are good at guessing there is also this:
Which has a lot of pictures and a pretty good number of 3-view drawings.

Lindberg F33
Lindberg F33.png

Pangur

Donor
I'm not where this would fit in however I have often wondered about soviet fighter that were manufactured fully in the west with a mixture of soviet n western armaments

I'm not where this would fit in however I have often wondered about soviet fighter that were manufactured fully in the west with a mixture of soviet n western armaments
I was originally thinking this might go in one of the TL-191 threads we have but then decided agaisnt it. It's just an alternate timeline plane because I cant think of a background story.

So the P51 and the Me262 had a baby
Yeah it's my take on an American Me-109TL.

Do you think the P51 airframe would get proformnce boost from jets ?

Or something closer to the P59
As far as I can tell the aerodynamics of the P-51 are very good so (sufficently) stronger engines should benefit it.
Historically these piston to jet conversion usually were not as good as dedicated jets though, maybe with the exception of the swedish Saab 21, but that one was from the ground up designed with the eventual conversion in mind.

The P-59 on the other hand was never a particulary good plane and mostly build as a test to get manufacturers acustomed to the new technology and train pilots on them.