Alternate History 198X World War IIIs

I figured I'd see how many published (even self-published counts) novels there were that...

1: Featured a mostly conventional World War III
2: Took place in an alternate history and not in a contemporary setting when the books were written. (And followed this unambiguously-I don't want to wiggle books in)
3: Had a POD/setting date after 1980. (They're in a different setting from the "Just After WWII" types of WW3 AH)

I'm going by series and not individual books (to prevent one with lots of entries skewing)

-Harvey Black's "Effect" series
-William Stroock's World War 1990 series
-The Bear's Claws by Russell Phillips
-Northern Fury H Hour by Bart Gauvin and Joel Radunzel
-John Agnew's Operation Zhukov
-Brad Smith's World War III 1985
-Martin Archer's War Breaks Out
-James Burke's The Weekend Warriors
-John Schettler's Kirov series.
-Mark Walker's Dark War series

There's undoubtedly ones that I've missed, and this isn't meant to be an exhaustive list. But still, only ten entries.

Warday by Whitney Strieber is not conventional - in fact, it's nothing but nukes - but it's a limited exchange between the US and USSR that cripples both without destroying the whole of both countries or spreading to the rest of the world. It also indulges in quite a bit of world-building.

Not quite what you're looking for, but it is set in an alternate 1980s (written in '84 and set in '88) and the world survives to go on.