Alternate Electoral Maps III

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by killertahu22, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Oryxslayer Electoral Calculator

Uhhh, the United States polarizes around the Census Bureau Regions, with the South and Northeast going for one party and the Midwest and West going for another?

Bomster likes this.
  2. Calthrina950 Well-Known Member

No, what was your question?

Also, your theory is pretty close to what I envisioned. in this timeline, Reconstruction is successful and Democrats are forced to appeal to both Southern whites and Southern blacks, so the Solid South remains solid for much longer than it did IOTL, and after a realignment, both white and black Southerners switch to the GOP in near equal numbers while they maintain their support in the Northeast.[/QUOTE]
    I see. And I was asking you about my Johannson scenario that I posted in the Electoral Maps (Current Politics) thread.

Bomster likes this.
  3. PierceJJones Notice me senpai Klobuchar

Bomster likes this.
  4. Peyton Stephen Colbert 2020

It's an island. See more here. It is the only State which is not majority White and not majority Christian.

2006 general election in the Federal Republic of Upper Pacifica

[​IMG]

1906 general election

[​IMG]

2016 & 2011

5. Riley Uhr Muldoon did nothing wrong

As much as I dislike US Election maps I decided to play through the 2000 campaign as a more Centrist-Perfect Al Gore.
    genusmap.png
    Al Gore/Evan Bayh: 379EVs, 51.2% of the PV
    George Bush/Dick Cheney: 159EVs, 45.8% of the PV

Heres the link to the full results because I think its quite interesting how Gore overperforms in the South and Underperforms, to the delight of Nader, in Liberal States

6. Bomster Who is the spiciest memelord?

Romney Wins

[​IMG]
    Mitt Romney (R-MA)/Marco Rubio (R-FL) - 286 EV, 48% PV
    Barack Obama (D-IL)/Joe Biden (D-DE) - 252 EV, 50% PV

Deblano and AUGGP like this.
  7. PierceJJones Notice me senpai Klobuchar

Speaking of which. Same thing with a game i just played on American Campaign Trail.
    [​IMG]
    Governor Mitt Romney (MA)/Senator Rob Portman (OH)-285 Electoral Votes,50.2% Popular (64,502,099)
    President Barrack Obama (IL)/Vice President Joe Biden) (DE)-253 Electoral Votes,48.9% Popular (62,877,158)
    Governor Gary Johnson (NM)/Judge Jim Gray (CA)-0 Electoral Votes,0.7% Popular (884,092)
    Doctor Jill Stein (MA)/Activist Cheri Honkala (PA)- 0 Electoral Votes,0.2% Popular (319,025)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Deblano, AUGGP and Bomster like this.
  8. Omar04 Well-Known Member

Did you switch the colors around? Can't imagine Obama taking Wyoming lol.

9. Omar04 Well-Known Member

humphrey1968.PNG

Hubert H. Humphrey (MN)/John Connally (TX) 31,671,688 (43.39%) 220 EV
    Richard Nixon (CA)/ Spiro Agnew (MD) 31,561,189 (43.24%) 273 EV

Game Link

Bomster likes this.
  10. Riley Uhr Muldoon did nothing wrong

The US Election atlas follows the colour scheme of Red Democrats and Blue Republicans

Generall the rest of the world follows the colour scheme of Radical Red and True Blue The Righter party is Blue and the Left party is Red Orange or Yellow

11. wolfhound817 Priest of Hank

CA0FCDAB-8F30-4050-966B-938762B04543.jpeg
    I’m sorry if the picture is bad quality (I did it on my phone), POD is that in 1952 Eisenhower picks Rocky as his VP candidate, Ike then is killed by a Communist in 1953. McCarthy never goes after the Army.

gap80 and Bomster like this.
  12. Tex Arkana Spice for President!

I combined Charles Evers' and Maurice Dantin's votes in the 1978 Mississippi Senate race, so that the unity ticket beats Thad Cochran 55-45.

[​IMG]

13. Bomster Who is the spiciest memelord?

1972, reversed

[​IMG]

George S. McGovern (D-SD)/Sargent Shriver (D-MD) - 501 EV, 60.67% PV
    Richard M. Nixon (R-CA)/Spiro Agnew (R-MD) - 36 EV, 37.52% PV
    John Hospers (L-IA)/Theodora Nathan (L-OR) - 1 EV, 0.0% PV

Temeraire and Catalunya like this.
  14. Bomster Who is the spiciest memelord?

All the Way... thru ‘68

[​IMG]
    Lyndon B. Johnson (D-TX)/Hubert H. Humphrey (D-MN) - 275 EV, 46% PV
    Richard M. Nixon (R-NY)/Spiro Agnew (R-MD) - 246 EV, 46% PV
    George Wallace (AI-AL)/Curtis LeMay - 17 EV, 6% PV

AltFuture, PierceJJones and Temeraire like this.
  15. AUGGP Well-Known Member

Alright guys I have decided to restart my Dave's redistricting 30,000 people per district series, since this new version is alot more stable and easier to use and so I think will allow me to make everything look better. So here is the first one: Rhode Island!

(Quoted because too many map uploads)

16. PierceJJones Notice me senpai Klobuchar

The sequel to my 2012 map.

2016: Obamanation II: The Progressives Strike Back.
    [​IMG]
    Democratic: Former President Barrack Obama (IL)/Senator Bernie Sanders (VT)-340 Electoral Votes,50.2% Popular
    Republican: President Mitt Romney (MA)/Vice President Rob Portman (OH)-198 Electoral Votes,43.7% Popular
    Libertarian: Former Governor Gary Johnson (NM)/Film Producer Vince Vaughn (CA)-0 Electoral Votes, 5.1% Popular
    Green: Doctor Jill Stein (MA)/Activist Ajamu Baraka (D.C) -0 Electoral Votes,1% Popular

Issues include, Heath Care Costs/Reform,Growing Economic Inequality,The War in Syria between the U.S backed government and the Islamic State Group,Gun Control (Mass shootings),Black Lives Matter/Police Shootings,The Influence of the Church of Latter Day Saints and Business interests on Mitt Romney and the Deficit and Debt.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    Temeraire, Catalunya and gap80 like this.
  17. prime-minister Commander of High Authoritah

This is a bit of a weird idea I've been working on, and is from the same TL as this. (I think, at least, I'm still not 100% sure what I'm gonna do with it.)

Effectively, the American Federation is a more EU-esque US with significantly looser restrictions on the states and their governance, with each of the thirty-eight countries which are member states having its own laws, political system and parties. Only elections are held in every member state for the Federation: the proportional elections to the Federal Congress every four years, and the election of a Senator to represent their country every five years.

For those wondering about the different types of state: the original thirteen former colonies (and Watauga) became Commonwealths when they founded the Federation, although the seven New England states and the two Carolina states are not shown on a country-based map like this. The standard form of admission to the Federation is as a Republic, although in the case of the Californias, the four separate states (Alta, Medio, Baja California and Baja California Sur) were admitted as republics initially and united after joining the Federation. In de facto terms, they don't really affect how a country is run, besides Unions, where multiple states are part of the same country.

upload_2019-2-16_2-26-46.png

gap80, Ind89, Archimedes and 10 others like this.
  18. Bomster Who is the spiciest memelord?

A House Literally Divided

[​IMG]
    James Carter (D-GA)/Birch Bayh (D-IN) - 383 EV, 52% PV
    Gerald Ford (R-MI)/George Bush (R-TX) - 155 EV, 46% PV

gap80, Ind89, Temeraire and 7 others like this.
  19. Tex Arkana Spice for President!

Very nice map, although I doubt Carter could have won Vermont or New Hampshire under any circumstances, Michigan is also a longshot due to Ford's home state advantage.

Omar04 likes this.
  20. Bomster Who is the spiciest memelord?

Tbh I was just trying to make a map with the US divided down the middle lol

Temeraire, Omar04 and AUGGP like this.