Alternate Electoral Maps II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Jefferson's dream would've at least included his most famous act as president. That's the main reason he went against his own ideals as to strict constitutionalism with the purchase. He thought the land would greatly benefit the development of an agrarian nation.

Edit: Had to fix this, brushed the send button while putting together my response, unfortunately.

@Thomas Johnson just PM'd me to say that he meant just to include the agrarian parts.

kasich_wins_vermont.png

Alternate Republican Primaries of 2016 - Ep. 2

New Hampshire - Final Poll

Tie

Kasich 21%
Trump 21%
Rubio 19%
Bush 12%
Paul 8%
Huckabee 7%
Other 0%

Undecided - 12%
New Hampshire is tied! Nobody knows who will win. Kasich, Trump, Rubio - they all have chances tonight. Interesting is Bush's high number, boosted by high result in Iowa. Bush decided to stay in the race - and he has some chances!

National Support - 7 Feb
Rubio +2

Rubio 24% (+7)
Trump 22% (+8)
Kasich 12% (-6)
Huckabee 11% (+3)
Paul 9% (-1)
Bush 6% (+3)
Other 0%

Undecided - 16% (+2)
Nationally, Rubio is currently frontrunner by small margin, when Trump is second and Kaisch is the distand third. Huckabee and Bush are boosted by high results.

New Hampshire results coming soon!

2020 Presidential Election
Results by state here

genusmap.php

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)/Sec. Julian Castro (D-TX): 269 EVs, 39.9%
Pres. Donald J. Trump (R-NY)/Vice Pres. Mike Pence (R-IN): 263 EVs, 37.7%
Mr. Evan McMullin (C-UT)/Mrs. Mindy Finn (C-TX): 6 EVs, 6.3%
Mr. Dwayne Johnson (I-CA)/Sec. James Mattis (I-VA): 0 EVs, 15.1%
Mr. Adam Kokesh (L-AZ)/Mr. Austin Petersen (L-MO): 0 EVs, 0.8%
Mrs. Jill Stein (G-MA)/Mr. Ajamu Baraka (G-IL): 0 EVs, 0.2%

Closest states
Wisconsin: 0.3%
New Hampshire: 0.7%
Florida: 0.8%

This election was a lot closer than most expected it to be. To make matters worse, no one won an electoral majority for the first time since 1824. The Democrats narrowly won the House in 2018 and held onto their majority in 2020. Harris was elected President in the House. The Republicans had a slim majority in the Senate. Pence won a second term as Vice President. Independent Dwayne Johnson managed to win more votes than Ross Perot in 1992, but he won no electoral votes.

To be continued...

1936 and 1972 PV totals applied to the 2016 election:

1936 (D+21.17):

Hillary Clinton / Tim Kaine - 60.8%, 476 EVs
Donald Trump / Mike Pence - 36.54%, 62 EVs

1972 (R+25.54%):

Donald Trump / Mike Pence - 60.67%, 452 EVs
Hillary Clinton / Tim Kaine - 37.52%, 86 EVs

All right, here's 2016 counties with 1936 PV:

So, I finally got around to making a county map for 2016-with-1972-PV:
mqkaz3b.jpg

This managed to be a pretty huge blowout, with the 25% swing flipping all but the bluest counties in the country. Five states (MA, VT, MD, CA, and HI as well as DC) vote for Hillary, but only California, Hawaii, and DC are a majority.

States where Trump wins every county: New Hampshire, Rhode Island (not a joke), Connecticut, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Utah, Nevada, and Alaska (not 100% sure though)

States where Trump wins all but one county: Maine, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho

Also made a nicer-looking national map:
upload_2017-8-11_13-10-33.png

Donald Trump / Mike Pence - 60.67%, 452 EVs
Hillary Clinton / Tim Kaine - 37.52%, 86 EVs

Status
Not open for further replies.