Alternate Electoral Maps II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you people see this as a plausible outcome?
Sanders isn't winning West Virginia or Kentucky unless Trump shoots a man on 5th Avenue, but otherwise I'd say it's within the realm of possibility... I wouldn't expect Sanders to do so well though unless there's a recession or something substantial comes out of the Russia probe and Trump's approval ratings sink.

HillGoose

Banned
Seems about right, actually. Darth Cheney would have been absolutely crushed by any competent Democrat in '08. I'd probably have Tennessee go for Clinton even with the "October surprise".

I gave TN to Cheney because of Frist's presence on the ticket but you're right, I think it could go either way even with him.

HillGoose

Banned
Here is Jeb Bush/Susana Martinez vs. Hillary Clinton/Tom Vilsack in 2016, based on a President Infinity game where I played as Bush. Thought I was doomed on the last turn, somehow ended up winning Iowa, Wisconsin, New Mexico, and Missouri, all states I thought I would lose for sure. PV shading might be a little off just because the PI popular vote values are weird. Tried to make it more realistic here for an actual campaign.

Jeb Bush/Susana Martinez - 288 EV, 48.1% PV
Hillary Clinton/Tom Vilsack - 250 EV, 47.9% PV

genusmap.php

It has been two years since I first started my Seventh Party System series out with this map of Metropotamia. I never expected to still be making these maps even after all these years and I greatly appreciate all the support everyone has continued to show this series. So, for the fiftieth entry in the Seventh Party System series I present Texas, the second most populous state of the Union.
The Seventh Party System: Part L.
Texgressivism intensifies

O wait, Texas has alot of parties which is why they came first.

I didn't really put much thought into who the candidates are or what the circumstances are behind this, but since county maps are like crack cocaine for me, I made this anyway.

4dasfZA.jpg

genusmap.php

I didn't really put much thought into who the candidates are or what the circumstances are behind this, but since county maps are like crack cocaine for me, I made this anyway.

4dasfZA.jpg

genusmap.php
Looks like 1964 if Republicans nominated a less radical and more popular candidate. But not too popular.

Texgressivism intensifies

O wait, Texas has alot of parties which is why they came first.

Yeah, and actually in the 2016 election the Progressives were only the third largest party, behind both the TNP and the Republicans. Though the Progressives were by far the largest party before then, in the 2010, 2012, and 2014 elections

I still don't think he would have lost Michigan by such a huge margin, unless he was doing worse than Goldwater nationally which is pretty nonsensical.
Maybe when pressed on the campaign trail about the LDS denial of the priesthood comes out with a response which tears down all of his efforts prior to that on racial issues. ????

I still don't think he would have lost Michigan by such a huge margin, unless he was doing worse than Goldwater nationally which is pretty nonsensical.
It is probably not him. Maybe some Republican from Utah or Wyoming (George Dewey Clyde, Clifford Peter Hansen, Wallace Foster Bennett, Milward Lee Simpson...) They are not widely known so that would explain why LBJ won with such margin.

This is a map I made because why the hell not.

Putin loses with 39.6% of the vote to Gennady Zyuganov's 41.2%

You know, with such a narrow win I suspect Putin would win more oblasts in Northwest Russia, particularly as it was historically a non-Communist region.

And I don't buy Zyuganov winning Moscow either, unless there's a high liberal turnout in Moscow which breaks Putin's momentum.

You know, with such a narrow win I suspect Putin would win more oblasts in Northwest Russia, particularly as it was historically a non-Communist region.

And I don't buy Zyuganov winning Moscow either, unless there's a high liberal turnout in Moscow which breaks Putin's momentum.

It's literally a uniform swing map. I don't know much about Russian politics aside from Putin winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.