Alternate Electoral Maps II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to do a Bernie Sanders/Sherrod Brown vs Donald Trump/Mike Pence 2020 map?
2020 Sanders v Trump.png

I ran it in President Infinity. Then I decided to run it for 2016. Things turned out to be quite interesting.
2016 Sanders v Trump.png

That's actually not a bad idea, but I think Cobain was certainly more charismatic than Novoselic, who kind of comes off as a bit awkward in some interviews.

No no. I meant that it sounded like you had swapped Cobain for OTL's Novoselic. Novoselic got into politics post-Nirvana.

The changes in American politics are quite obvious when you compare these to the landslides in the 80s.

Connecticut is more Republican than it was in 1980 and 1988 but more Democratic than it was in 1984.

New Hampshire is more Republican than it was in '80 but more Democratic than it was in '84 and '88.

California is more Democratic than it was in '80 and '84 but more Republican than it was in '88.

Illinois is more Republican than it was in '80, '84 and '88.

Maybe put in spoiler windows so you posts don't block up the thread?

I repeat: Ctrl+R.

There's absolutely zero reason why those pictures need to be the size they are.

I'm very sorry about that. I upload them from my tablet which as no Ctrl button. However, I get on the computer often enough (How else do I make so many then!) and from there I shall put the Ctrl + R feature into action!

I'm very sorry about that. I upload them from my tablet which as no Ctrl button. However, I get on the computer often enough (How else do I make so many then!) and from there I shall put the Ctrl + R feature into action!
Yeah, to be clear, you do have to be using an image editor for that.

And as requested, a national county level map.

3W6Sr43.png

For those wondering which states have been done, here is a map showing that.
Republican Landslide 15.06% state counties done.png

Last edited:
Done some more.

Arkansas_Presidential_Election_Results_2016_Republican_Landslide_15.06%.png

Iowa_Presidential_Election_Results_2016_Republican_Landslide_15.06%.png

Attachments

• Iowa_Presidential_Election_Results_2016_Republican_Landslide_15.06%.png
    Iowa_Presidential_Election_Results_2016_Republican_Landslide_15.06%.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 165
  • Arkansas_Presidential_Election_Results_2016_Republican_Landslide_15.06%.png
    Arkansas_Presidential_Election_Results_2016_Republican_Landslide_15.06%.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 168