alternate bride for Charles VI of France

iv'e began research for a future TL where among the PODs, OTL Emperor Charles IV dies at the battle of Crecy or shortly after from his wounds. one of the results is that Richard II of England naturally never marries Anne of Bohemia and decided instead that he marry Isabeau of Bavaria (assuming she doesn't get butterflied away).
so question is who would be likely candidates for Charles VI? i was thinking maybe a Valentina Visconti to make things interesting. is that plausible? she did have French royal blood and married his brother in our timeline. or was she only considered good enough to marry the King's brother rather than the King himself? i would be happy for your input @Kellan Sullivan @RedKing @VVD0D95 @isabella

Valentina Visconti is possible. AIUI her dowry was quite large, and so could benefit Charles VI that way. Her wik say she was considered for Kings in OTL

iv'e began research for a future TL where among the PODs, OTL Emperor Charles IV dies at the battle of Crecy or shortly after from his wounds. one of the results is that Richard II of England naturally never marries Anne of Bohemia and decided instead that he marry Isabeau of Bavaria (assuming she doesn't get butterflied away).
so question is who would be likely candidates for Charles VI? i was thinking maybe a Valentina Visconti to make things interesting. is that plausible? she did have French royal blood and married his brother in our timeline. or was she only considered good enough to marry the King's brother rather than the King himself? i would be happy for your input @Kellan Sullivan @RedKing @VVD0D95 @isabella
Valentina Visconti is possible. AIUI her dowry was quite large, and so could benefit Charles VI that way. Her wik say she was considered for Kings in OTL
Without Anne of Bohemia is likely who Richard would marry the other main candidate for him, who was Caterina Visconti (daughter of Bernabó and cousin of Valentina, in OTL would become her stepmother) or maybe one of her younger sisters instead of their niece Isabeau. And I see Valentina herself as more likely candidate for Richard than lsabeau

Without Anne of Bohemia is likely who Richard would marry the other main candidate for him, who was Caterina Visconti (daughter of Bernabó and cousin of Valentina, in OTL would become her stepmother) or maybe one of her younger sisters instead of their niece Isabeau. And I see Valentina herself as more likely candidate for Richard than lsabeau
The Isabeau direction was based on the Wittelsbachs staying in power, but I'll check out what you said, this opens up a whole new range of possibilities thanks

Without Anne of Bohemia is likely who Richard would marry the other main candidate for him, who was Caterina Visconti
If the political situation of the Italian peninsula is the same in ATL, then the Visconti negotiations are probably damned regardless of whether Anne is alive or no. As I understand it, Bernarbò had a falling out with the (Roman) pope around this time and so Urban VI became very hostile to a royal match for Bernarbò's daughter -- something Richard II took very seriously, and thus could not accept wedding the Visconti girl.

Of course, Charles's death may butterfly the politics of the Italian city-states in some way ...

At one point - I can't find the date for it right now - there was a potential match considered with Elizabeth of Lancaster for Charles VI. True, Liz wasn't a "proper" princess, but she was the second highest ranked girl at the English court (and only because her sister was deemed too old for Charles VI)

At one point - I can't find the date for it right now - there was a potential match considered with Elizabeth of Lancaster for Charles VI. True, Liz wasn't a "proper" princess, but she was the second highest ranked girl at the English court (and only because her sister was deemed too old for Charles VI)
Wasn't Elizabeth betrothed to Armagnac at this time? Or am I misremembering?