Alternate Banknotes and Coins Thread

Getting there, I think. But if ever you're able to slog through the whole thing, we could use your experience in playing.

Everything's pretty much established though, I wouldn't want to be a party-pooper and complicate things further.

It just seems like a decent read when I have time off work.;)

On the actual thread subject, I do wonder about the currency of China in Hendryk's Superpower TL. Besides Kang Youwei, Sun Yatsen, Liang Qichao, what other potential prominent figures would replace Mao on the notes and coins.

I didn't make these I found them online.

And that was my inspiration for this.

20shillingsspecimencopymade2.jpg

Now if you can excuse me I have some beautiful (and intelligent) Russian women to gape at. :p

Fixed it. Note to self: All image hosts other than Photobucket suck ass.
I've found that the best are DeviantArt and Imageshack. Photobucket is alright, but the images don't stay there as long as at Imageshack and Phtobucket shrinks the big ones.

I've found that the best are DeviantArt and Imageshack. Photobucket is alright, but the images don't stay there as long as at Imageshack and Phtobucket shrinks the big ones.
I actually uploaded it to Imageshack first, but it was being difficult and refusing to display the image.

I did not find an Alternate Stamp Thread, so posted this here.

A 2 markka stamp issued by the "People's Republic of Finland" ("Suomen Kansantasavalta") circa 1955-1957. This is, presumably, a state formed after the Continuation War results in Finnish defeat and occupation by the Red Army. (The Kuusinen republic would have been "the Democratic Republic of Finland" or "Suomen Kansanvaltainen Tasavalta").

Stalin_Commemorative_Stamp_by_Swordisle.jpg

Hm, nice thread, now that I've seen it! It's very interesting, to see so much artistic talent dedicated to this! I must say, you've produced some fine work! :)

Hapsburg

Banned
Fifteen Mark silver coin from the Central Galactic Union.
And, yes, they use specie and certificate currency even though they're in the future. Their economy is based on a trimetallic standard, as was that of the Terran Empire.
maximiliancoinip7.png

I did not find an Alternate Stamp Thread, so posted this here.

A 2 markka stamp issued by the "People's Republic of Finland" ("Suomen Kansantasavalta") circa 1955-1957. This is, presumably, a state formed after the Continuation War results in Finnish defeat and occupation by the Red Army. (The Kuusinen republic would have been "the Democratic Republic of Finland" or "Suomen Kansanvaltainen Tasavalta").

An excellent stamp. Also, yes, there is an Alternate Stamp Thread: https://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=61029
Spread the word!

Cromwellian

Not sure if I can 'request' someone to make this for me, but I was wondering whether it would be possible for anyone to make me a Back Note in which the Cromwellian state survived to the modern day, although not the same governmental system, for example it's a president now etc.