Alt-History Aftermath Scenarios Implied by Media

It appears as that's d' belong to an alternate and different Portuguese and Spanish colonization areas and thus it lead to a differents Brazilians national borders... Given, that it north borders seems to be very near to the Amazon river and the south it's far north than OTL and IIRC near St. Catarina or Rio Grande do Norte Parana but,in change ITTL map, it appears to include the Paraguayan Chaco region and near all of OTL Bolivia and even part of the Peruvian Amazonian region....
Its more 'chonky' so to speak I think.

The old Mission Impossible series seems to imply that there are any number of fictional countries, that there is a third Communist Great Power besides the USSR & PRC (the Photographer), and that a rump Nazi state exists in Scandinavia (or at least that this is not an unbelievable claim in their world) (the Submarine).

The end goal of Brazilian civilization: Become football.
You joke but I asked my little brother how Brazil came to be(history lesson) and he was like

"Oh thats easy! Our country was founded on Football!"

Like as if FIFA colonized Brazil or something

The old Mission Impossible series seems to imply that there are any number of fictional countries, that there is a third Communist Great Power besides the USSR & PRC (the Photographer), and that a rump Nazi state exists in Scandinavia (or at least that this is not an unbelievable claim in their world) (the Submarine).
Woah! I had no idea that was a thing (I've never seen that show), but I'm surprised no one's done a map or one-shot thing based on that.
A lot of spy fiction has geopolitical repercussions, come to think of it.

To be fair long before "our" football was a thing Latin America had its own odd versions of the sport ranging from playing it with your head - no kidding, one indigenous version had people on all fours headbutting instead of using their feet - to using other people's heads, like from decapitated enemies and such lol

Almost a folk religion and way of life rather than sport
For many people, particularly but not exclusively of L.A. it's a kind of religion, their passion, source of extreme happiness mixed/contrasted by ones of near unbearable anguish/sadness. You only have to look at how many boys across L. A. that were named Diego to honour the most famous one (for football lovers, of course)... But I think that this very short scene clip which its based in a known and old Rioplatense Spanish language saying would be perhaps the better example to help to represent it...

A guy[a big football fan] can change anything. His face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God. But there’s one thing he can’t change. He can’t change his passion [his Football team].

For many people, particularly but not exclusively of L.A. it's a kind of religion, their passion, source of extreme happiness mixed/contrasted by ones of near unbearable anguish/sadness. You only have to look at how many boys across L. A. that were named Diego to honour the most famous one (for football lovers, of course)... But I think that this very short scene clip which its based in a known and old Rioplatense Spanish language saying would be perhaps the better example to help to represent it...

And the club of a person is like it's tribe, with it's own history and values. It's even a family thing to some extent

By the way, talking about football...the series Inazuma Eleven is wild.
Is not exactly much alternate history (they travel in time in one part of the franchise for what I remember), but like, everything pretty much revolves around and is decided with football

By the way, talking about football...the series Inazuma Eleven is wild.
Is not exactly much alternate history (they travel in time in one part of the franchise for what I remember), but like, everything pretty much revolves around and is decided with football
Finally a world where Brazil is the Hyperpower!
Till Germany obliterates us in 2014

And the club of a person is like it's tribe, with it's own history and values. It's even a family thing to some extent
Indeed, to so extreme, that some people (either Mothers or Fathers),ask and are allowed or even stimulated to, join/make member of their Football club to their unborn sons/daughters with ultrasound pics used ias d photography for their membership cards photography.
But on topic...
What about Get Smart (both Film & Serie) with their own opposite Cold War Blocs leading nations alternates and independent intelligence agencies: KAOS and CONTROL...
Getsmart08.png

Last edited:
The Korean drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had
a Korean king of the Joseon dynasty attempt to bring Western science and philosophy into the nation, only to be overthrown by reactionaries in 1810. Several years later, a reform-minded king (who was also a romance novel writer) ascends to the throne. Female historians, which never happened IRL, exist (though they're new and small in number) with one being his lover.

Last edited:
Thai Movie The Black Death 2015 is about Historical Zombie Outbreak during reign of King Mahachakkapat after first fall of Ayuttaya and zombie outbreak has implied to be from Spanish & Portuguese Ship that come to trade with Ayuttaya does it is implied that Europe has zombie apocalypse before it has come to Siam and some survivor are migrate to Siam

Last edited:
Woah! I had no idea that was a thing (I've never seen that show), but I'm surprised no one's done a map or one-shot thing based on that.
A lot of spy fiction has geopolitical repercussions, come to think of it.
I mean a lot of it is that they went to great length to avoid using real places (exceptions occasionally made for Berlin and Washington DC) so there are lots of generic countries, but they also kept this up when they clearly had a specific country in mind. Hence there are like five separate "People's Republics" that the US is fighting the Cold War against, two Not-South Africas, one not-Saudi Arabia, etc.