Alt-History Aftermath Scenarios Implied by Media

Wait so we were ruled by fish?
Lovecraft sure would have something to say about this...

King Eric the 3rd of Portugal, 1912:
462777860.jpg

Look at the map of Brazil lol
Fi2JwyQX0AEDimI
It appears as that's d' belong to an alternate and different Portuguese and Spanish colonization areas and thus it lead to a differents Brazilians national borders... Given, that it north borders seems to be very near to the Amazon river and the south it's far north than OTL and IIRC near St. Catarina or Rio Grande do Norte Parana but,in change ITTL map, it appears to include the Paraguayan Chaco region and near all of OTL Bolivia and even part of the Peruvian Amazonian region....

Last edited:
It appears as that's d' belong to an alternate and different Portuguese and Spanish colonization areas and thus it lead to a differents Brazilians national borders... Given, that it north borders seems to be very near to the Amazon river and the south it's far north than OTL and IIRC near St. Catarina or Rio Grande do Norte Parana but,in change ITTL map, it appears to include the Paraguayan Chaco region and near all of OTL Bolivia and even part of the Peruvian Amazonian region....
Its more 'chonky' so to speak I think.

The old Mission Impossible series seems to imply that there are any number of fictional countries, that there is a third Communist Great Power besides the USSR & PRC (the Photographer), and that a rump Nazi state exists in Scandinavia (or at least that this is not an unbelievable claim in their world) (the Submarine).

The end goal of Brazilian civilization: Become football.
You joke but I asked my little brother how Brazil came to be(history lesson) and he was like

"Oh thats easy! Our country was founded on Football!"

Like as if FIFA colonized Brazil or something

You joke but I asked my little brother how Brazil came to be(history lesson) and he was like

"Oh thats easy! Our country was founded on Football!"

Like as if FIFA colonized Brazil or something
Its clear...your little brother understands more about history than you.
-Just joking obviously XD

Not joking, I think for South America football is specially important.
Almost a folk religion and way of life rather than sport
I dont know how it is in Central America and Mexico tho

The old Mission Impossible series seems to imply that there are any number of fictional countries, that there is a third Communist Great Power besides the USSR & PRC (the Photographer), and that a rump Nazi state exists in Scandinavia (or at least that this is not an unbelievable claim in their world) (the Submarine).
Woah! I had no idea that was a thing (I've never seen that show), but I'm surprised no one's done a map or one-shot thing based on that.
A lot of spy fiction has geopolitical repercussions, come to think of it.

To be fair long before "our" football was a thing Latin America had its own odd versions of the sport ranging from playing it with your head - no kidding, one indigenous version had people on all fours headbutting instead of using their feet - to using other people's heads, like from decapitated enemies and such lol