Alt-History Aftermath Scenarios Implied by Media

In this terrible "mockbuster" Nazi Overlord, humans are turned into hives to vampire-like bees, and this is taking place during D-Day, and the ending is completely AH:

In this terrible "mockbuster" Nazi Overlord, humans are turned into hives to vampire-like bees, and this is taking place during D-Day, and the ending is completely AH:

I don't expect much in the way of good AH, or good anything, from Asylum. What is the ending, by the way?

Pretty sure someone already covered Shin Godzilla, but Japan is pretty much ruined by the end of the film. There might even be the risk of more Kaijus spawning from the remains of Shin Godzilla...

Quoth TV Tropes
"The chunks of his (Godzilla's) flesh and dorsal plates blown off everywhere are regenerating and growing into their own independent Godzillas, thus Japan is fast on its way to becoming a quarantined area to prevent a full-scale global outbreak. Millions of refugees would pour into Asia and Australia, causing a humanitarian disaster. An exclusion zone akin to Chernoybl (plus naval blockade) is bound to follow. The country would literally become a "Monster Island", and as bad as that sounds, it's merely delaying the inevitable."

And the ending is...?
I don't expect much in the way of good AH, or good anything, from Asylum. What is the ending, by the way?
Patient zero, after escaping from Nazi captivity, dies back to England, but upon landing proceeds to vommit a deadly swarm of killer bees/ wasps with the skies over a planet Earth slowly turning black with the bees, presumably from millions of people across Europe....

I discovered the other day that the Watchmen TV show features a shop owner who is working with the KKK and shoots at a superhero and is shot at in return. The AH part that I didn’t know is that the shop owner who is killed happens to be named “Fred T”. Being the father of our most recent former President, who started his business and grew it to the extent he would leave his son a small loan. So Fred T’s death prior to 1945 before his son was born means...

I discovered the other day that the Watchmen TV show features a shop owner who is working with the KKK and shoots at a superhero and is shot at in return. The AH part that I didn’t know is that the shop owner who is killed happens to be named “Fred T”. Being the father of our most recent former President, who started his business and grew it to the extent he would leave his son a small loan. So Fred T’s death prior to 1945 before his son was born means...
tenor.gif

Fred T actually died in '47. So Donald would've already been born by then.

The Magic Roundabout book "Dougal's Scottish Holiday" implies that a railway line was built through the pass of Glencoe. Presumably in that universe, the Caledonian Railway built a branch off the Callander and Oban line to try and undercut the North British line to Fort William.

Steel Ball Run (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
How are American historians going to explain the death of President Valentine? He dies in some very... bizarre circumstances.

How about "Lifeforce"; after seeing this movie again; the vampire ship is still operating, and escape to Halley comet;
there are still some quasi vampires zombies in London, ho w the world react to that?

How about "Lifeforce"; after seeing this movie again; the vampire ship is still operating, and escape to Halley comet;
there are still some quasi vampires zombies in London, ho w the world react to that?
A character in that film briefly mentions how they were going to tactically nuke London, so that's probably something that would still happen.

I assume the war ends not long after, hell, maybe Japan surrenders, less they want their entire leadership to die in a freak film accident...
They didn't get Himmler though. He wasn't listed on the target list.

My guess, he usurps power either publicly or gets a Hitler shemp and is the power behind the throne.

EDIT:
But, maybe he fails and Mel Brooks gets to raise the Stars and Stripes on top of the Reichstag.

Last edited:
They didn't get Himmler though. He wasn't listed on the target list.

My guess, he usurps power either publicly or gets a Hitler shemp and is the power behind the throne.

EDIT:
But, maybe he fails and Mel Brooks gets to raise the Stars and Stripes on top of the Reichstag.

In this scenario, you're more than likely see the Hammer and Sickle on top of the Reichstag by the end of 1944.

The brazilian series Família Imperial
("Imperial Family")
The main protagonist a 21th century girl and her brother can trade places with her ancestors-counterparts using a mirror without being butterflied away in the process, being able to meet both Emperor Dom Pedro I and Emperor Pedro II in their respective time periods without having to age a single bit in between, even trying to interfer with the republican coup that overthrew the monarchy
I wont give spoilers(more like, I dont remember the finale) but to say there would be butterflies would be a massive understatement
It's also possible that they may be not the only ones who can do this, who'd make things even crazier

The soap opera Espelho da vida ("Life's Mirror") uses the same concept, with the main character(also a 21 century girl) being able to switch places with her ancestor/past incarnation from the 1930s through a mirror without being butterflied away and does so in order to solve/prevent her murder
But also in the soap opera it's not only confirmed that the protagonist is not the only one who can do this but other characters also do so
Again, massive butterflies
1626362778010.png

1626363274232.png

Last edited:
Without giving too much away (as I would urge others to actually watch the film, as it is excellent but flopping at the box office), James Gunn's The Suicide Squad has some really interesting repercussions for geopolitical affairs.