All Bill of Rights passed

What if the twelve amendments proposed to the Consitiution were passed, including the recently passed one and the one never passed?

One sets the number of persons / repersentive IIRC 30,000 =8,000 members in congress today. The second prohabits Congress to raise it's own pay during current session. Congress get around this by haveing a "independent" commission raise the pay, UNLESS Congress votes against the Pay Raise [Take a guess how likely that vote is].

Neither seem like bad ideas to me; wasn't the pay-regulation amendment finally passed in the 1990s, though?

With drastically more members in Congress we could see an increase in voter participation, as the candidates would be better known to the samller groups. Maybe another effect would be an increase of gerrymandering and local area pet projects?

NapoleonXIV

Banned
And absolutely nothing ever getting done. It would take 6 mos to call roll.

Congressional pay even at just 100,000 being 800 million. Still a bargain.

A Capitol building the size of St Peters and the Sears Tower combined.

Every single high school in the US having at least one million dollar fully federally funded addition, mostly gyms.

The entire city of DC drifting out over the Chesapeake because of all the hot air.

Noone noticing because of all the wool still pulled over our eyes.

The....*BANG.....thud

I think that individual members of the House would have MUCH less influence if it were so much larger. On the other hand because such a House would be closer to voters it might have, as a whole, MORE influence. I guess smaller committees would have more influence.