Alice (2022) is an upcoming film, wherein an escaped female slave, ends up in 1973, gets exposed to blaxploitation films, Black Power ideology, and decides to return to the antebellum South to exact her revenge:

Basically, imagine Antebellum with actual time travel, and minus the M. Night Shyamalan "plot twist".

MaxGerke01

Banned
Overall some similar themes to Underground Railroad -which is probably the closest thing you will see to alternate Civil War AH on American tv anytime soon.It might happen in the future by at this time its still an "unsettled topic" to too man in the USA for it to happen....

She should totally get in touch with Kwame Ture and get a bunch of Black Panthers together to go shoot up some slavers. That would be gonzo insanity and I'd watch the Hell out of it. This looks pretty cool as it is though.

I was serious about the Kwame Ture thing btw. If this thing does well I want a sequel about some Black Panthers shooting up Confederates and eventually making friends with General Grant while working as commandos.

I was serious about the Kwame Ture thing btw. If this thing does well I want a sequel about some Black Panthers shooting up Confederates and eventually making friends with General Grant while working as commandos.
Also consider the Black Panthers stating either "No Justice, No Peace" or "Black Lives Matter!" While mowing down Confederate guerrillas...

Also consider the Black Panthers stating either "No Justice, No Peace" or "Black Lives Matter!" While mowing down Confederate guerrillas...
That's pushing it a bit too far for my taste, but I would still love to see Black Panthers gunning down a buttload of slavers. It'd be hilarious and awesome.

mspence

Banned
If they'd sent her a little further to 1976 and the Bicentennial I would liked to have seen her reaction to The Jeffersons, What's Happening! or Richard Pryor and Car Wash and the more liberal attitudes of the era.